Why is it weird to wear gloves in public?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sexcuir
VIP

Re: Why is it weird to wear gloves in public?

Post by sexcuir »

leder is fashion you see lot of girls in berlin wearing some while latex s more specific to sm&low budget evenings
rubberglover1961
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover1961 »

It isn't, I do every day, even while I am at work. I wear black latex hairdressers gloves, they are heavier weight,so they last all day until I get home.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i've decided that in the next lifetime,if i'm female,i'm gonna wear gloves everyday,all day long,to everywhere,and will do my very best to "infect" others with this fetish :p
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I think it's also a lot to do with how you feel about it yourself. You have a thing for people wearing gloves so you immediately notice them. But you'll probably find people, who don't link gloves with sex, don't take as much notice as you think.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

As some have pointed out, what and who makes it taboo or weird? Sure walking around in latex exam gloves may “draw the eyes” of some especially when compared to gloves made of leather, but the question remains.... who really cares? I have said it before on this forum and will again, something being taboo or causing a bit of embarrassment is only the power that a person gives to others. I practice what I preach so to speak, wearing leather gloves day in and day out. In the summer, most of the time it is leather driving gloves and in the winter well, what ever I want. Don’t give a @#$! What others think and have actually been given a lot of compliments and started many great conversations with people due to the “unusualness” of my glove wearing. If you want to wear gloves..... wear gloves!
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Well, where I'm from with the average temperature of 80-82F (26-28C) and an average humidity level of 84%, gloves is the last thing on anybody's mind. So to be seen in public with gloves on unless you're in sanitation, construction or healthcare it's pretty weird.

Return to “Glove talk forum”