Does anyone else notice this?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Does anyone else notice this?

Post by countrylatexglover »

I sure do hope that would be a thing. I think they think they are helping me by telling me i don't need to wear them anymore and to get back to normal. a few of them really don't understand and i don't blame them its not really a normal thing. it is however something i really enjoy the feeling of on my hands. But don't we all here lol.
countrylatexglover
VIP

dopefish wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:27 pm That one didn't help our cause by portraying the person doing a different fashion choice as an evil killer but nice gloves.
Another thing that really doesn’t help our cause is the fact that is seems most movies and tv shows show gloves doing evil things. So people look at it and go oh no why are they wear gloves that’s not good! That means something bad is about to happen!

Have seen a few clips around of people getting tortured by gloves hands and it can get messy. We need foot gate of gloves doing good things lol. Or gloves hands that are out in public for popularity and cool fashion. One I did see a while back was Megan fox wearing green nitrile gloves for fashion.
countrylatexglover
VIP

dopefish wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:17 pm If they are really your close friends they will accept you for who you are.
I honestly just feel happier with them on but so few understand that, that I have resorted back to not wearing them as much around certain people and they are all happy about it including my wife except me. If i could wear them all the time I would but it’s just not acceptable anymore. Really never was but now more so.

Return to “Glove talk forum”