Did you ever pick a job because of gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Did you ever pick a job because of gloves?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Wondering if anyone hear at some point has picked a job or carrier because they were able to wear gloves at work? Not that as the only reason but it being one of the reasons ever?

And no I’m not saying it has to be the only reason but maybe if of the reasons you said yes or it was a plus when you found out you will want or need them?

If so what was or is the job(s)?
glovedworker
Regular poster

Re: Did you ever pick a job because of gloves?

Post by glovedworker »

I haven't been fortunate enough to have multiple job offers at the same time where I could pick the one that gave me the opportunity to wear gloves, but I've taken jobs and done tasks that involved wearing gloves.

Used to wear gloves fairly often while working at a coffee shop, mostly for cleaning. I didn't mind the cleaning tasks and gloves were part of the reason I volunteered for those!
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
GoodGloves
Occasional poster

Post by GoodGloves »

I would avoid jobs where I have to wear gloves. I think coworkers would be a bit freaked out if I walked around with a chub all the time :rofl:
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Yes, but not for me being able to wear gloves but by gloves worn by others.

The story behind it:

My junior year of college I decided to get a job in my desired career path and applied to a number of local banks. I was fortunate enough to get interviews at 4 of them. The first two banks I interviewed with went really well and I was confident that I would have an offer. The third proved to be a game changer for me though. I arrived about 30 minutes early to prepare and calm myself down. As I sat in my car, I noticed an older ( mid 40’s) woman come out of the bank and walk towards the far side of the building. She was wearing a dark business skirt suit and had on black leather gloves and knee high heeled leather boots. This piqued my interest to start with and then, she lit a More120 (long, skinny brown cigarette). As I watched this attractive woman sexily smoke that cigarette in her gloves and boots, I knew this was a sign as these were the top check boxes of my fetish list. I watched her for several minutes and this did nothing to calm me down before going in for my interview. Had a large erection actually. At any rate as I walked towards the building, she was finishing her cigarette and ground it out under the her boot and was following me into the building. The scent of leather, her perfume and smoke didn’t help my erection at all.

I took a seat waiting for my interviewer and watched as the woman went into a corner office and got back to work. The enticing part was she kept her gloves on for a bit. Watching her work with the gloves on was quite the sight. She did notice me watching her and I smiled at her and she did the same. The interview went well and I was asked back for a second with a panel of people in a week.

Knowing the second interview was going to be more formal, I was a bit more nervous so I decided to go earlier than I had the previous time. I did this with the hope of seeing the woman again as well. As I prepped in my car, I had about 45 minutes and she didn’t show up outside. I figured this might be a good thing and as I waited inside for the panel to meet with me, I glanced into her office and again she smiled at me. She was very attractive, nice body and her long hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail. She looked very powerful and dominant.

They lead me into a conference room towards the back side of the building over looking the parking lot. The panel sat on one side and I on the other facing the windows. As the panel began to ask me questions, sure enough the woman comes walking down the side of the building with her gloves on and that sexy cigarette between her lips, a quick light and I was enthralled. I did my best to answer the questions they asked while stealing as many glances at her as I could. The interview went quite well and I was given an offer.

Along with the offer at that bank, 2 others also gave me offers. I weighed them out and though other two paid more money I went with the bank that had that sexy leather More120 smoking woman. I learned that she was the head officer of that branch and I was very fortunate to get on her “good side” early on and had quite a bit of fun with her as my time there went on.

As a side note, which made things even stronger for me was that my interviews took place in early September in the North East. It was cool but not cold and the fact that she was already wearing gloves and boots and did so inside at times was very sexy to me.

Sorry for the length of the post but it was a great turn of events in my career path.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

This is the kind of thing I was also looking for thank you!! This sounds like a great experience thanks for sharing!
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

It was truly a great and rewarding experience. The woman was a true leather and glove enthusiast and we “clicked” very quickly. She taught me many things in both finance and other areas. She wore gloves all the way until mid June and then again starting in September. Leather gloves were an accessory for her much like purses or jewelry are for other women.
latexxx
Occasional poster

Post by latexxx »

I currently work in healthcare and I go through a minimum of 20 pairs of gloves per day. We use disposable blue nitrile gloves at work. Due to the constant exposure, I no longer find blue nitrile to be a huge turn on. I definitely prefer latex. I’m glad I get to protect myself with my gloves at work, but I can’t say I spend my days bricked up like I thought I would.

-latexxx
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

I didn't choose the job because of gloves but I was delighted to find that the city of London (financial district) was top notch for seeing women in leather gloves when I was working there. I used to like wearing my leather gloves on the tube to see which women had a thing. Once I was on a tube holding the bar with my leather gloves and had not one but two attractive women in suits, coats and leather gloves also holding the bar. Three leather gloved hands in a row!!

Sometimes I also found if I was holding leather gloves holding the bar, some women would place their hand deliberately touching my gloved hand where it was easier not to. I had this where the girl would give my gloved hand an extra stroke before leaving
riven2357
Occasional poster

Post by riven2357 »

I can't say I work in Healthcare specifically for the gloves, but that was definitely one of many things that always drew me to it. Since I've had a thing for gloves for as long as I can remember and have always been interested in Healthcare I think the two things have gone hand in hand (pun intended)

Return to “Glove talk forum”