Just Learnt of a Cult where men wear Latex gloves to finger women multiple times a day

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Just Learnt of a Cult where men wear Latex gloves to finger women multiple times a day

Post by GlamorousGloves »

So I don't know everything about this cult, but read an article about them online. They go by the name OneTaste. They consist of multiple attractive men who recruit women to join their cult. The men put on latex gloves to finger the women. The men stay clothed during this process, however the women are completely naked. The woman will be fingered by multiple men a day in order to achieve "meditation".

Apparently during the fingering process the "staff" (basically the men who do the fingering) take their time to get the woman very aroused and to open up fully to them. They then ask the woman if they have any secrets or worries to share. The staff then must report to higher up if any of the women have doubts about OneTaste.

The male staff are called "strokers" and the naked females are called "Strokees".

It's not all rainbows and sunshine though. Many women get severely in debt as they must pay high amounts of cash to the cult in exchange for the gloved fingering sessions. Some women pay up to $60,000 for a "package deal". Like most cults a grooming process is invoved. The women get slowly milked dry of their incomes until they have nothing left to pay OneTaste with. The women will the be coerced into sex and prostitution in order to repay their debts.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Just Learnt of a Cult where men wear Latex gloves to finger women multiple times a day

Post by Rommeltje »

I...don't know what to say. :huh:

More info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneTaste
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Re: Just Learnt of a Cult where men wear Latex gloves to finger women multiple times a day

Post by GlamorousGloves »

When I was reading about the cult I was thinking it may have been designed by an actual glove fetishist. It seems oddly specific that all the men wear rubber gloves for this. Usually cults are always designed to provide sexual benefits to the founders and then make the rest of the followers pay for said sexual benefits.

This was the article I read:
https://frankreport.com/2018/11/14/fbi- ... ring-cult/

I can't believe such a cult exists. Surely women could find a partner to do this for them? The cult legitimately just labelled it "meditation" to get people to pay up for it.

Just for the record I strongly disagree with what is going on here. I just wanted to share my discovery with the forum because I'm honestly shocked this is even a thing. I suppose it proves their is a market for gloved sexual services though...
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Wow nope no words actually brothers me also. Doesn’t seem right! Also might give gloves a bad name. I don’t like when this kind of thing happens it gets people creeped out and if anything bad happens there those women will be scarred for life agains even wearing normal gloves!

This is why people see gloves and a bad thing when they are used for devious purposes!

By the way not dissing the post at all it’s just upsetting to see something like this!
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

This is just wrong on every level. Sincerely hope this gets shut down.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Let us plz enjoy the gluvs and maybe do some housekeeping like the YouTube ASMR creepers, but other than that, can we just lock or even flush this topic? I'd rather not be reminded of it again and again while checking New Posts (search.php?search_id=newposts) as a mod...
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: locked topic

Return to “Glove talk forum”