What is your favorite thing to do? While wearing your favorite pair/type of gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

What is your favorite thing to do? While wearing your favorite pair/type of gloves?

Post by countrylatexglover »

What is your favorite activity to do in your favorite pair of gloves? Can literally be anything from non sexual to sexual. Are you alone or with your significant other? Maybe your around other people also.

For me it’s being able to do almost anything in my nitrile or latex gloves. Just having the tight second skin and protection is something I love, I can literally just wear them for hours and never remove them. I will wash my hands with them on at home to keep them on. The activity to me doesn’t matter. Or to see gloves being use out of context or in an environment that they might not always be used for. Another one for me is if someone uses them for a chore and then doesn’t remove them, like doing dishes with medical gloves on then they forget they are wearing them and go sip on their coffee for a bit.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: What is your favorite thing to do? While wearing your favorite pair/type of gloves?

Post by Ceramic »

so random,no correct answer for me.

first i need my alone time at home (since wife wont accept etc)
then i get to dress up and do pretty much whatever :)

Return to “Glove talk forum”