Does Kanye west have like a gloves fetish?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Does Kanye west have like a gloves fetish?

Post by BuddyB »

countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:46 am Unless she was immanence pated in which case she would consider herself an adult. I don’t know if she can give legal Vincent for that but possibly.
Just for clarification in case anyone was confused by the term. The correct word is emancipated.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

BuddyB wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:52 am
countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:46 am Unless she was immanence pated in which case she would consider herself an adult. I don’t know if she can give legal Vincent for that but possibly.
Just for clarification in case anyone was confused by the term. The correct word is emancipated.
Thank you the damn autocorrect wouldn’t let me get it. I should have looked it up lol.
countrylatexglover
VIP

tronn206 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:24 am According to a Google image search she doesn't seem to wear gloves much more than most other celebrity's.
Seems since she has been with him she hasn’t stopped wearing gloves which is awesome! I just found it so curious as to how or why she was getting to wear fetish latex gloves. Also loved that she never took them off to eat or anything. Most pictures recently of her she is wearing gloves.
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

In the famous photo of the leather gloves, are they also leather gloves on the hand? because enlarging a little they look like latex gloves with leather sleeves
countrylatexglover
VIP

Bolmir wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:28 pm In the famous photo of the leather gloves, are they also leather gloves on the hand? because enlarging a little they look like latex gloves with leather sleeves
They are leather you can see the seems in the glove though tight and hard to see. Would be awesome if they were nitrile gloves! Love the fact she has no problem wearing latex gloves out in public. I wish that was more acceptable lol.
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

When they were dating (last I read, they broke up), Kanye showered Fox with an entirely new wardrobe of what he wanted her to wear, and that included gloves. I read also that he did the same for Kim back then. In the older photos of Kim and Ye, you can find Kim wearing various gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

nice work! i just typed in google "kanye west julia fox gloves",went to images,some nice findings!
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

So I’m going to admit to watching the first episode of the Kardashians new show last night and there was plenty of gloves and nice tight leather & latex, but what pricked my ears was this topic and how Kim basically admitted that she let Kanye style her and how he always picks her outfits and advises her on fashion trends. Still even after they have broken up she is still taking advice from him on her style and outfits
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

great tip,fetching now,will update after quick fast forword :p

Return to “Glove talk forum”