What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimglove
Regular poster

Re: What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Post by Jimglove »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:24 pm
Luckyhubby wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:02 pmYes, while that may be true it was not my intention to boast, brag or anything like that. More to amplify the cost of our fetish. The “kicker” of this is that we were there buying a bag for her and the gloves were an “extra” little bonus for she and I.
Yeah, no, I get it. :) If I'd have that kind of cash to spend, I'd probably buy a pair or two of some really expensive boots for my gf. :mrgreen: (Alhough - while I've seen some expensive boots - I'm wondering if I've ever seen a pair that cost quite as much as your Chanel gloves. :hmm:)
Given the funds, I'd also love to spend some money on boots - ideally a pair of bespoke, perfectly fitting boots made to my design (with her input) for my wife. Oh well, I can but dream :)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

indeed,thats why i'll never spend that fortune (if i had) on a designer thing,but the generic reasonable product (which is properly good 99% of the time)
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

https://www.inesgloves.com/collections/ ... her-gloves

I got myself these for Christmas. A THOUSAND DOLLARS! Totally worth it!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

JaneyE wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:15 pmhttps://www.inesgloves.com/collections/ ... her-gloves
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

JaneyE wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:15 pm https://www.inesgloves.com/collections/ ... her-gloves

Those seem quite elegant! Have they come off your hands yet? For that price they would either never make it on for me or would never come off.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

1000$ a pair? i would wear them (if i were if a female) to EVERYWHERE,everyday,all day long.
(late) congrats ;)
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

countrylatexglover wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:59 am
Those seem quite elegant! Have they come off your hands yet? For that price they would either never make it on for me or would never come off.
Believe me, it's exactly like that! Every time I put them on, I feel like I don't want to take them off ever again. They are unlined and super tight. The first time I put them on, I thought I was gonna rip them apart. It took me like half an hour to pull them up inch by inch all the way up to my shoulders, and they were so tight that later I didn't know how to take them off. Long story short, the leather has adapted to my hands. Every time my hands slip into those gloves, it's like when a puzzle piece fits perfectly where it's supposed to fit.

So I can only recommend you to treat yourself. Totally worth it!
loganr66
Newcomer

Post by loganr66 »

A few months ago, I got these wonderful opera-length Italian leather gloves from Solo Classe. They're $238

https://www.soloclasse.com/products/ful ... 2862743111
cm76
Newcomer

Post by cm76 »

JaneyE wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:03 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:59 am
Believe me, it's exactly like that! Every time I put them on, I feel like I don't want to take them off ever again. They are unlined and super tight. The first time I put them on, I thought I was gonna rip them apart. It took me like half an hour to pull them up inch by inch all the way up to my shoulders, and they were so tight that later I didn't know how to take them off. Long story short, the leather has adapted to my hands. Every time my hands slip into those gloves, it's like when a puzzle piece fits perfectly where it's supposed to fit.

So I can only recommend you to treat yourself. Totally worth it!
Pics Please :rolleyes: Most expensive pair to date for my lady friend... Black silk lined elbow length Gucci leather gloves ($350 on clearance at Nordstrom)
joglover
Regular poster

Post by joglover »

Back in the 80’s latex fetish gloves were all from the UK and Eastern Europe. I paid $120 for a pair of shoulder length molded red latex gloves. The British pound was $1.65 US and shipping was pricey.

Return to “Glove talk forum”