What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Post by Ceramic »

ceejay wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:56 am I once bought a pair of bolerogloves from Ines for my girlfriend. Beautiful and very sexy. It cost me 600 euro's but they were worth it! Right now Ines doesn't sell them anymore. 8)
nicely done,you are this post #1 spender :D

on a personal note :)

if i had a spare 600euros i would spent them on a long nice leather\satin gown (long to the floor)
and in the change buy couple of long (shoulder) chinese quality gloves or satin ones (still searching)

oh who am i kidding,if i wasnt married i would probably spend a months salary just for clothing :D
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Nothing too crazy for me. But this was the most I spent on a single pair. They were worn by Harleen for a video.

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

tronn206 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:06 am The one's in my Avatar. About £70 but don't wear them because they are probably a size to small and take ages to put on. Also the fact that I prefer my partner to be the one wearing the gloves unless they want me to wear some too. lol
I suppose I should mention that those are the only gloves I've paid for and every other pair of gloves that have been part of my, quite impressive, collection over the years have been, let's just say, acquired in different ways. :rofl: :lmao:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

Wow, thanks for all the replies - looks like €600 wins this so far! I feel quite glad that my fetish is for a relatively cheap form of gloves - the leather lovers clearly have to spend a lot more.
pinkrubbergloves wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:46 pm Nothing too crazy for me. But this was the most I spent on a single pair. They were worn by Harleen for a video.

I hadn't thought about used gloves - they do always attract a premium.

Rommeltje wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:12 am That's if we're only counting single purchases, though. I also once ordered about €90 worth of rubber gloves in one go.
€90 in one go is a pretty mega rubber glove shopping spree, @Rommeltje. I think my wife would disown me if that many gloves got delivered here - she already thinks we have far too many :S

As others have said on other threads, beware of impulsiveness - seems to be a good mantra. It's very easy for desires to take over and logic then disappears.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Jimglove wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:50 amI hadn't thought about used gloves - they do always attract a premium.
I have bought a few pairs like this in a past from women that worn them in videos. I got a bit of a rush from it initially but it’s not something I do often anymore. These rubber gloves from Harleen were a bit different since they are my fav rubber gloves. The older ones I had bought were pink and not my fav type so I ended up throwing them out. I have done a number of “cleanses” over the years.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jimglove wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:50 am
Rommeltje wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:12 amThat's if we're only counting single purchases, though. I also once ordered about €90 worth of rubber gloves in one go.
€90 in one go is a pretty mega rubber glove shopping spree, @Rommeltje. I think my wife would disown me if that many gloves got delivered here - she already thinks we have far too many :S

As others have said on other threads, beware of impulsiveness - seems to be a good mantra. It's very easy for desires to take over and logic then disappears.
Ha, yeah, it helps I was still living alone at that time. :p

There was nothing impulsive about that haul, though. I'd been compiling a wish list on hygi.de for a long time before I decided to make my purchase. :8up:

Also: totally worth it. :-) (I noticed I put the wrong link in my original reply, btw. This was the €90 collection.)
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Last October purchased black Cashmere-lined leather gloves from Finnish glove makers Sauso, 120 euros. Highly suggested, definitely making another purchase very soon.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

To date the most expensive pair was $1735 for a pair of Chanel silk lined black leather gloves for my then fiancé now wife. The gloves were butter soft ( I have had pudding that was stiffer) and the leather had the classic Chanel emblem (the 2 C’s) embossed in to it.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Luckyhubby wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:06 pmTo date the most expensive pair was $1735 for a pair of Chanel silk lined black leather gloves for my then fiancé now wife.
:)))) I guess we have a new number 1. 😅
operalove

Post by operalove »

Man, that's worth more than a wedding ring :up:
I think I know how I am gonna propose for my girlfriend :p

Return to “Glove talk forum”