Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

devdas5z1

Re: Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Post by devdas5z1 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:24 pm What the heck makes the kardashians famous anyway?
The best theory I've heard is that they provide an aspirational model for women. Their wealth and beauty are a big part of it, but at heart their appeal is that they depict a matriarchal model of family and business, and the plot of their show depicts women solving problems without men coming in to objectify or control them.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

devdas5z1 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:47 pmThe best theory I've heard is that they provide an aspirational model for women. Their wealth and beauty are a big part of it, but at heart their appeal is that they depict a matriarchal model of family and business, and the plot of their show depicts women solving problems without men coming in to objectify or control them.
Yea see I didn’t know that. Their lifestyle and fan base is the opposite of my self. I would say along with their content but I haven’t watched their content for any good reason other than they wear gloves lol.

Return to “Glove talk forum”