Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

When celebrities wear fetish latex gloves, do they also need to oil or lube their skin before slipping them on? I know most everyone who wears fetish latex always lubes it up. I just wonder if celebrities do the same thing or if they have to. If so that's got to be weird lubing up before a formal occasion for your gloves or even other latex clothing.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Celebrities wearing Fetish latex gloves.

Post by Ceramic »

pretty sure they have chlorinated gloves at the ready.
then after putting on u just gotta shine it with lube,which is like half a minute job :)

see dua lipa's gloves at the oscars (theres a post)

edit - just noticed u saw and commented there already :w00t:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Pretty sure celebrities are just like normal people. ;)
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

they are the same as normal people they just have a team of people getting them into their latex lol

countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:45 pm Pretty sure celebrities are just like normal people. ;)
They are normally people who just have many people that love and follow them. What I mean by celebrities vs normal people so to say is that they don’t get strange looks for wearing latex or gloves, the get comments and praise for making a statement. In the US our culture has fallen a bit in my opinion. People here dress is very different clothes than they use to, or even different that other parts of the world. In all honesty people in other countries from what i see have much better styles that we do. Like European styles or UK.

romm celebrities are normal people but the question that seems to be rising is why can they wear the latex and the gloves and not feel bad about it, but if we do the same thing people ask why are you wearing gloves? Or those are weird what’s up with the gloves? Now I realize the celebrities get asked those questions also sometimes but it’s not a bad thing when they do it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

What the heck makes the kardashians famous anyway? Only reason I have been even following them at all recently was for their gloves style and choices. Or the body suits with gloves attached.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:23 pmromm celebrities are normal people but the question that seems to be rising is why can they wear the latex and the gloves and not feel bad about it, but if we do the same thing people ask why are you wearing gloves?
That is not at all what you were asking originally:
countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:30 amWhen celebrities wear fetish latex gloves, do they also need to oil or lube their skin before slipping them on? I know most everyone who wears fetish latex always lubes it up. I just wonder if celebrities do the same thing or if they have to.
This is what I was replying to, and I still suspect celebrities have skin just like any other human being. :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:04 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:23 pmromm celebrities are normal people but the question that seems to be rising is why can they wear the latex and the gloves and not feel bad about it, but if we do the same thing people ask why are you wearing gloves?
countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:30 amWhen celebrities wear fetish latex gloves, do they also need to oil or lube their skin before slipping them on? I know most everyone who wears fetish latex always lubes it up. I just wonder if celebrities do the same thing or if they have to.
This is what I was replying to, and I still suspect celebrities have skin just like any other human being. :p
You are totally correct haha wow. Sorry the other question is one I have asked before. My bad there have totally had a lot going on especially when I answered back. But I think the video shared answered the question no lube just lots of wardrobe help. No wonder she was struggling haha, should have used some lube.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:04 pm
Although not here by me in this post but the other question has popped up here also. And your right it’s not the question I asked here at all sorry bout the confusion. Also hope these comments make sense. Running on about five hours or sleep lol.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:24 pm What the heck makes the kardashians famous anyway? Only reason I have been even following them at all recently was for their gloves style and choices. Or the body suits with gloves attached.
Famous for being rich as far as I can tell.

Return to “Glove talk forum”