The amount of people who enjoy gloves is a amazing!

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

The amount of people who enjoy gloves is a amazing!

Post by countrylatexglover »

Between the amount of people on this forum and then others who I have seen on social media that enjoy gloves is amazing. There are accounts on Instagram of just people who wear and enjoy gloves. I know a lot of you are probably some of them but there are those who don’t even know this forum exists. Without showing pictures or videos as she is not for that. There is an account on Instagram who loves to wear gloves. Pretty sure she has a fetish but she is also a hard worker. A few of her posts talk about how she loved wearing gloves any chance she gets. And how she love working jobs that require gloves.

During the Covid time she had a pic up of grocery shopping with gloves on and said how she would love to continue doing this and loves the idea of wear gloves to shop. Kinda sounds like she has a fetish for gloves and doesn’t realize it or she does but keeps it very clean or non sexual I should say. I think that’s why I like to see what she posts. It’s gloves being loved for something outside the bedroom. She has actually show off her new gloves when she gets them and takes about how she likes them!
mindmonkey99
Regular poster

Re: The amount of people who enjoy gloves is a amazing!

Post by mindmonkey99 »

Is the Instagram public? If it is, I'm sure she'd love more followers
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Post by Yellowhrgobsession »

What is the name of the insta account you are talking about?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'm very careful about what pictures I comment on and even like on Instagram. You get loads of women posting pictures of themselves wearing rubber gloves, after they've been cleaning etc, without the slightest sexual thought in their heads. They don't need "mr glove fetishist" commenting on how sexy they are with their rubber gloves on. I always have a look at their profiles even before I like a post.

While I'm talking about Instagram, I don't think much of those accounts who take pictures of female nurses/doctors wearing their latex gloves without them realising it's for glove fetishist to perv over.☹

I'm not having a go at anyone in particular just saying that not everyone loves gloves like us lot. :tongue:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove talk forum”