Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:52 pm sleeping occasunaly after my night shift,or early afternoon shift,both morning hours when wife away

sometimes in my long pvc gloves,other times in satin long black\gold\others

feels great :D if only i could "show" to my wife what shes missing..
Nice nice. I mean just gotta do what you can ya know. As long as you like them that’s all that matters just do it when you can when you want to. Sounds like satin would be nice to have someday.
countrylatexglover
VIP

An ex coworker of mine told me he would sleep with latex gloves on in the winter to help his hands even without lotion like my self. How ever if give the option lol I would just never really take them off. Woke up with them on this morning and didn’t wAnt to take them off lol.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Ive taken to wearing either my leather gloves or my Isotoner gloves to bed every night as its gotten colder. I have been enjoying the feel of the gloves and the feeling they give me and my hands stay warm, even on cooler nights.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:43 pm
Nice nice. I mean just gotta do what you can ya know. As long as you like them that’s all that matters just do it when you can when you want to. Sounds like satin would be nice to have someday.
indeed

satin is by far cheap elegant and comfy to wear everytime,plus theres like billion kinds of lengths and colors,and they last for long

you should get at least 2-3 pairs on ur first buy ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Yeah I will find some gloves some day that are fabric and washable. Problem right now is we still live with parents and I don’t want them to see gloves in the laundry. Told her once we move out I want to buy some we can wash with the laundry and try them out. We have tried them before and have just had to throw them away due to all of that.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

The wife and i will occasionally fall asleep in leather gloves. Usually after we have had a very ummm pleasurable night together in gloves and leather. I do love waking up in leather gloves and feeling up my wife and well being felt up as well. So soft and warm against the body, very nice way to start the day. Sadly, we very rarely get to do this with little ones running around. Usually when they are away the parents will play!
operalove

Post by operalove »

It is getting cold again and time for sleeping in gloves :biggrin:
I am trying to start a habit, my girlfriend is not a glove fetishist but enjoys wearing gloves because I like it. So when she comes in for the weekend, we have our fun and sleep in gloves. I was in opera black satin gloves this night and she was in pink elbow length silk gloves. It was so nice to wake up many times during the night to see her gloved hands, hold them or put them against my face. And of course morning gloves cuddles are amazing :luv:
joglover
Regular poster

Post by joglover »

Lately I’ve been wearing a pair of Medline signature Glide medical gloves to bed almost every night. I use a silicone based skin cream on my hands before donning the gloves. I turn the gloves inside out to have the smooth side on the exterior . I try not to get the cream on the outside since it makes it a bit sticky. The gloves conform perfectly to my hands as it was my skin. I put a little baby powder on the outside to give them an even smoother feeling. I sleep so sound with them on . In the morning I slide them off and my hands feel so soft and silky .

Return to “Glove talk forum”