Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

MedicalGloveLover
WWGFA donor

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by MedicalGloveLover »

For about a week and a bit I have been sleeping with a pair of Black Pearls on.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

mrs uni wrote:I've been sleeping in gloves more regularly lately, mostly black leather opera gloves and usually from when I turn out the light until the morning. In the past I'd usually ditch the somewhere in the middle of the night once I was cosy in bed but this hasn't been the case during my current phase. Mind, one night I woke up the small hours to find I was only wearing a glove on my right hand; even when I'm asleep I'm doing the whole Mrs Uni one glove thing. No idea when I slipped off my left glove at all!
gloves for life! :tongue:
Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Post by Latexglover01 »

I sleep in latex gloves (examination gloves) quite regularly. Even with this hot weather, I managed last night to keep my gloves on until this morning (I had them on for about 7 hours). However, sometimes I cannot pass the whole night with gloves on. I like to fall asleep with them on lying back to belly with my wife (the spoon position) putting my gloved hand on her belly... Depening on our mood, it might be that before falling asleep other things happen ;) and usually my wife puts then also latex examination gloves on :D. My wife, however, does not sleep in gloves (but maybe one day... who knows?!)
Max

Post by Max »

i love sleeping in my medical gloves. The gloves are tight but after the night they are even tighter! But it´s very hard to sleep with glove hands because i´m horny all the time. but waking up at night with gloved hands and jerking off is just great!
LatexGloves4Life
Occasional poster

Post by LatexGloves4Life »

I just slept last night for the very first time EVER wearing gloves to bed. If you are wondering what type of gloves they were they were my pair of yellow Polyco deep sink gloves. It was a really interesting experience & I enjoyed it very much. :up:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

LatexGloves4Life wrote:I just slept last night for the very first time EVER wearing gloves to bed. If you are wondering what type of gloves they were they were my pair of yellow Polyco deep sink gloves. It was a really interesting experience & I enjoyed it very much. :up:
Ooh, I love my pair of those. They're a good compromise if you don't want tight fetish latex gloves on overnight, but still have the length!
Max

Post by Max »

Maybe i will try these days sleeping in my new latex stockings with gloves on
LatexGloves4Life
Occasional poster

Post by LatexGloves4Life »

Jake wrote:Ooh, I love my pair of those. They're a good compromise if you don't want tight fetish latex gloves on overnight, but still have the length!
I will have to try that another night. Although, my fetish latex gloves are only wrist lenght but I am planning in buying a elbow lenght pair of those YUMMY latex fetish gloves. <3
Jordan
Regular poster

Post by Jordan »

I've spent the last couple nights sleeping in my yellow rubber gloves, but only for a couple hours to wake up with them sweaty inside, plus my mom usually gets up early, and I have a hard time getting them off, and that's the last thing I need, is for her to hear me trying to pull them off. Sometimes it really sucks living with my parents.
glovebun
Occasional poster

Post by glovebun »

i've tried with leather and satin, but my arms and hands just get really dry. latex gets really sweaty of course, and i prefer comfort when i sleep, so i don't usually do it
http://bunfish.tumblr.com - nsfw glove tumblr!

Return to “Glove talk forum”