Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovefetish

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by glovefetish »

LatexGloves4Life wrote:I just slept last night for the very first time EVER wearing gloves to bed. If you are wondering what type of gloves they were they were my pair of yellow Polyco deep sink gloves. It was a really interesting experience & I enjoyed it very much. :up:
Wow, that's nice! I used to have a pair of that but unfortunately it has ruined and damaged because of everyday usage.
I am not sleeping in gloves too often. I better prefer to wear them in daytime but when I feel like, I sleep in my elbow-up lenght or shoulder lenght latex gloves. Heavenly! I guess I don't have to tell you about the results by the next morning....
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Ooo...being made to sleep in gloves as a punishment for playing with oneself, now there's an idea :biggrin:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

glovefetish wrote:I guess I don't have to tell you about the results by the next morning....
go on,im all ears :tongue:
ForeverGloved
Regular poster

Post by ForeverGloved »

I like to sleep in cotton and similar type gloves like my Mountain Bike gloves. Fairly light and airy with the ones I have plus they're comfortable. Occasionally I'll try baseball batting gloves or other leather type gloves but I end up taking them off during the night anyway.
greg1027

Post by greg1027 »

I sleep with my size 6 surgical latex gloves, and I love wearing them and when I wake up to sweaty hands is nice.
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

I will sleep in leather gloves from time to time long or short I just love the way they feel almost comforting
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

when im working afternoon shift,i come back around midnight to sleep with the wife,so i wake up around 6am to greet her away as she goes to work.
when shes gone,i put on my brand new long pvc gloves and get a few good hours sleeping :) (ofcourse she doesnt know..its my secret)

same thing on my night shift,i come back around 7am when shes gone already,puts on my gloves,and away i go :D

hope she wont surprise me some morning to find me asleep in them...thats gonna me like mega-awkward :p
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

I guess I set up my personal record because I've been wearing my favourite shoulder lenght black fetish latex gloves for 26 hours by now! I donned the gloves up yesterday at around 9.15am and I've been enjoying them since. I love the sensation of moist and sticky latex gloves as it is totally fused to my skin.
I usually sleeping in fetish latex gloves 3-4 times a week and stay gloved for 16-17 hours at a stretch, but this is the longest gloved period so far and I still can't see any reason why should I take them off now... :tongue: :-)
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I've been sleeping in my gloves for almost a year-and-a-half now. Black unlined leather opera gloves, of the forearm-length variety (my personal favorite). I love to lull myself to sleep with them (not "playtime," if that's what you're thinking. I wear rubber gloves over them for that), and it's an amazing feeling waking up with them still moulded perfectly to my hands. :luv:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

what does ur bf says about u sleeping gloved? ;)

i think if my wife saw me,she'll laugh all night long (after getting over the shock or so..)

Return to “Glove talk forum”