Dumpster Diving

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mrlatexgloves
Regular poster

Dumpster Diving

Post by Mrlatexgloves »

Has anyone else ever gone dumpster diving for gloves? Honestly - I find it very thrilling (especially when I have a pair of gloves on while doing so) and it’s a great way to try new gloves out. Besides, imo something about wearing gloves some (hopefully) hot girl wore previously.

I’m into medical gloves, so I’ve done this at dentist offices, nail salons, dermatology offices, even hit restaurants during Covid while they mandated waitresses wear gloves.
12man34
WWGFA donor

Re: Dumpster Diving

Post by 12man34 »

Can't say I haven't done it before 🤭
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Re: Dumpster Diving

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I have a large collection of disposable gloves from when medical professionals visit my home. They discarded their gloves into my own bin, which is kept clean and contains nothing gross. The gloves I remove from the bin are generally safe. I know who wore the gloves, what they were used for and what they came into contact with.

I hate being that guy, but I would be very careful when removing unknown gloves from the trash. People can transmit all sorts of diseases. An example would be when a dentists gloved hands will come into contact with a patients face. Some patients may have cold sores. Cold sores are caused by certain strains of the herpes virus. If the glove brushes past a cold sore and then comes into contact with your genitalia you risk infecting yourself with herpes. There are plenty of other diseases you could obtain too. I don't want to kill your fun, but I'd be tempted to at least disinfect the gloves before using them.

Return to “Glove talk forum”