What have you done today wearing gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Re: What have you done today wearing gloves?

Post by GumTom »

Have worked in home office wearing rubber gloves the whole day with some relaxing breaks with the gloves on :D . Haven't had any video conferences so it was possible. But nevertheless for safety I covered the webcam ;-)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

actually i worked my ass off in the garden today for nearly 3 hrs
when i was done (home alone,night shift) i wiped my sweat and got into crossdressing mode,put on nice satin gown and my pleaser thigh high boots,also my satin long gloves,but suddenly left them behind.

now typing without gloves,maybe i'll put them on in a bit....crazy huh? :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Gloves Friday for me for sure. Headed into the office with my xs nitrile gloves on as always to be covered by nitrile gloves give to me by the company. Next I added another pair of my own xs nitrile gloves for now. Going to do some unboxing and will either switch to or add another pair of medium nitrile gloves to really get the job done!

Also ordered lunch for myself and asked if they could include gloves in the bag to eat with. They did just that. So then I set with both pairs of nitrile gloves after washing them first for sure then added the food gloves on top. Is sit in back so no one can really see unless they come over. But I’m gloves all day so it doesn’t really matter. It was nice to eat messier food with the food gloves on and just throw them away when I was done.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Since it's early in the morning , I got up took my copper fit gloves off ( I sleep in Copper fit gloves) Put on my leather gloves , went outside and had a cigarette.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

well yasterday but folded laundry gloved and booted,felt weird :D
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

So finaly the summer is gone (kind of,cold mornings and nights around 20C,but in mid-day still 30C+ :\)
i get to steal on some work shifts my wifes honour leatherette long gloves :p and wear them while driving to\from work.

shes not into gloves for ages (apart sex,and only when i ask...never from her side) so shes not looking for them :D

feels great driving gloved,cant understand why not more women doing it...
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

Today I have worn new Spontex rubber gloves "Zarte Hände" in size L during home office about 4 hours. They fitted perfectly. Unofrtunately after 2 hours the flocking began to crumble but I will repeat this exercise tommorow, hopefully then the lining is worn away and I can enjoy the pure rubber feeling :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

GumTom wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:38 pmhopefully then the lining is worn away and I can enjoy the pure rubber feeling :-)
You can get rid of the flock lining by turning them inside out and thoroughly washing/scrubbing them. I always do that with new gloves, because I'm allergic to the material.
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:49 pm
GumTom wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:38 pmhopefully then the lining is worn away and I can enjoy the pure rubber feeling :-)
You can get rid of the flock lining by turning them inside out and thoroughly washing/scrubbing them. I always do that with new gloves, because I'm allergic to the material.
Thanks Rom. I usually do this with new rubber gloves. But when I find a pair I like very much I try to "work them in" in a regular way. Might sound crazy :lol2:
Sorry about your allergy.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Just put my gloves on this morning for the rest of the day till I get home later. I’ll double glove at the office. Some times I start with knit gloves on a colder morning because my hands can’t get warm. I’ll make breakfast with nitrile gloves on and eat it. Then everything else.

Return to “Glove talk forum”