Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by operalove »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 am
operalove wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:19 pm I had a skin rash on my hands recently and the doctor gave me a cream to apply before sleep and in the morning. It is not like I needed a reason but it was a good opportunity to protect my hands and let the moisturizer get in my skin, so I have been wearing long black satin gloves for hours and especially at night for sleeping :D
strange i missed this msg here :D
what did ur partner said? about you "suddenly" gloved all day\night long <3 :tongue:

in the afterlife i would wanna marry mrs uni :)
I am all open about my fetish with my partner, she is used to have me sleep in gloves or casually sitting there watching TV in gloves. Sometimes she sleeps in gloves too but not really her thing, especially if they get a bit tight at night, she removes them.
Last week we were having fun in bed and it was cold so we both got gloved in opera black leather gloves :luv:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

In the process of packing to move house so I'm in red/pink Casabellas most of the day but in some Playtex Living rubber gloves in grey now, you could say I'd slipped into something more comfortable...
stranell
Occasional poster

Post by stranell »

Ow, yes, wear kid leather gloves all year round: had a lot of looks (somtijds envying ?))))) They feel great, and happely I ve quite small hands :) My GF loves to wear opera lenght on every occasion !
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Have been wearing xs white nitrile gloves since 8:30pm est yesterday, they are still on my hands I have not taken them off at all it’s now the next day at 11:40 am est in the US. I plan on having them on till about 5:00 pm tonight.

I wash them like my hands and double gloves at work with some blue medium gloves.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 am in the afterlife i would wanna marry mrs uni :)
I am all open about my fetish with my partner, she is used to have me sleep in gloves or casually sitting there watching TV in gloves. Sometimes she sleeps in gloves too but not really her thing, especially if they get a bit tight at night, she removes them.
Last week we were having fun in bed and it was cold so we both got gloved in opera black leather gloves :luv:
Oh. My. God. Both of you in black leather opera gloves 8D. That must have been pretty damn amazing! Sleeping in black leather opera gloves is quite a thrill in itself but both of you and 'deeds' occurring.... hem hem :$

I'm wearing some turquoise Marigold bathroom rubber gloves today, but won't be sleeping in them tonight.

If you get me some black leather opera for the bedroom (in the afterlife) you may well be on Ceramic!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

some? u'll have your own collection :)
colors,lengths,materials - the works!
i'll quit my job and taking care of them (and other clothing items of urs) will be my dayjob ;)
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I am sitting her in my 12inch black medical gloves while I use the computer and read.Its such a great feeling having them on and looking down to see my hands in the black gloves. Black medical are my favorite gloves to wear right now.
stranell
Occasional poster

Post by stranell »

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

stranell wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:13 pm
You forgot to paste your image link. ;)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor