Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

Of course I'm wearing gloves right now and boots, it is autumn! Up to the knees and elbows in black leather. I could always turn the heating up instead or leave it as it is and leave my boots and gloves where they are too... :vv: :)'
operalove

Post by operalove »

mrs uni wrote:Of course I'm wearing gloves right now and boots, it is autumn! Up to the knees and elbows in black leather. I could always turn the heating up instead or leave it as it is and leave my boots and gloves where they are too... :vv: :)'
Mrs uni, do you wear leather gloves and boots with casual clothes like jeans/leggings and shirts or more dress/skirt tights feminine clothes? ^_^
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i wore last night before my shift,my (wife's :p) black long satin shoulder gloves :D (74cm long...amazing experience)
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I’m always wearing gloves when I’m in the forum, and actually I’m usually in some type of gloves all day long when home. Right now it’s Black Nitrile that I got at the hardware store the other day. Love them! Fit great and are thicker then my cheaper blue ones. I have also been wearing white and black cotton gloves. The black ones are almost silky feeling.
operalove

Post by operalove »

I have been gloved for the last 12hours ^^ It is getting cold. I slept in my opera black satin gloves and woke up with the feeling to keep them on. It is the weekend, so nothing is more confy than staying home gloved when it is all grey outside (maybe I will switch to the opera leather pair later :rolleyes: )
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Sounds lovely. Wore my winter leather gloves earlier when I went out. Now I’m in black nitriles and later in my white cotton goves which I use when I’m on the computer.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

operalove wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 am Mrs uni, do you wear leather gloves and boots with casual clothes like jeans/leggings and shirts or more dress/skirt tights feminine clothes? ^_^
Both casual and more formal clothes, there's ways of wearing gloves and boots so they look good either way. Today I'm in leggings and knee boots and short black leather gloves, but the other day when I was at work it was: dress, tights, boots and gloves :up:
operalove

Post by operalove »

mrs uni wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:51 pm
operalove wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 am Mrs uni, do you wear leather gloves and boots with casual clothes like jeans/leggings and shirts or more dress/skirt tights feminine clothes? ^_^
Both casual and more formal clothes, there's ways of wearing gloves and boots so they look good either way. Today I'm in leggings and knee boots and short black leather gloves, but the other day when I was at work it was: dress, tights, boots and gloves :up:
You are a very classy woman :up: I am jealous of your co-workers :-v
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

tried a new thing when the wifes away

my new black satin extra long gloves are so stretchy,its amazing :D

i get shocked from the length (74cm) - it reaches my shoulders like my other pvc gloves :)

anyhow - when im with normal daily cloths or bout to go to bed pijama's - i put the gloves on my sleeves :p

fun to watch and feel.. - being gloved rocks :>
operalove

Post by operalove »

Ceramic wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:37 pm tried a new thing when the wifes away

my new black satin extra long gloves are so stretchy,its amazing :D

i get shocked from the length (74cm) - it reaches my shoulders like my other pvc gloves :)

anyhow - when im with normal daily cloths or bout to go to bed pijama's - i put the gloves on my sleeves :p

fun to watch and feel.. - being gloved rocks :>
I got those same gloves (74cm) and totally understand what you mean :whoop:
I like wearing them two ways. Either I put them then wear a shirt over them and they are stuck for good.When the sleeves slide and get up ,I still see my hands and forearms gloved. Or as you said, I put a thin shirt/pajama and wear them over the sleeves until they reach the shoulder and it feels even tighter. I can sleep like that like a baby ^_^
I love winter because I can stay like this for hours without having the hands sweating

Return to “Glove talk forum”