Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

SERMONETAGLOVES wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 pm when did you wear your long leather gloves mrs uni?
I haven't had them on much lately but wearing some black leather opera gloves now to keep my arms warm as well as my hands. Tight but cosy too :rolleyes:
operalove

Post by operalove »

Happy new year, everyone! Since having the day off and just staying home, I have been gloved the whole day. Slept in opera black cotton gloves and added a layer of extra long brown satin gloves when I woke up. I am going to change to opera black leather for the rest of the day.
Have a glovely day!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

operalove wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:03 am Happy new year, everyone! Since having the day off and just staying home, I have been gloved the whole day. Slept in opera black cotton gloves and added a layer of extra long brown satin gloves when I woke up. I am going to change to opera black leather for the rest of the day.
Have a glovely day!
Been wearing nitrile gloves in the office past few days on and off. Wearing them when I drive almost all the time. Wearing them now as I type. Size small in the office as easier to put on and off. When driving or any other time I wear them out it’s extra small so they are very tight!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Did get to wear my knit gloves inside with friends for a while with an explanation as to why even though I didn’t get asked. Having poor circulation and possibly nerve damage has given me an excuse to wear gloves more often then not.
Cougar
Occasional poster

Post by Cougar »

Let me wake up this topic :D i am new here and i really like to wear gloves when i browse this forum :) i usualy wear black nitril gloves :D

i am also active on skype group if someone wants to contact me :D i hope to see u you there :)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Cougar wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:32 pm Let me wake up this topic :D i am new here and i really like to wear gloves when i browse this forum :) i usualy wear black nitril gloves :D

i am also active on skype group if someone wants to contact me :D i hope to see u you there :)
Welcome to the forum. As I write this I am also wearing black nitrile gloves under some cheaper knit gloves, as I sit at my desk in the office! It is quite cold in here right now gives me a good excuse for the knit gloves to hide he nitrile.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I just got in from seeing my therapist and having lunch. I was in my black leather gloves the entire time i was at the therapists, she is aware of my glove fetish and encourages me to be me while in the office, so I do. I am in my leather jacket, cap and gloves every time I see her.
Cougar
Occasional poster

Post by Cougar »

GlovedYankee wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:28 pm I am in my leather jacket, cap and gloves every time I see her.
thats awsome man... the therapy became much more interesting right? hehe
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

3288B0C3-F691-46B7-9F70-D8A763F4DD1C.jpeg
Just getting ready for bed and I’m wearing my isotoners.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cougar
Occasional poster

Post by Cougar »

just surfing on this site and putting on white pehasoft nitrile gloves sometimes i put two layers on becouse i really like that solid white color without translucency :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Glove talk forum”