Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by Ceramic »

bump
still in my pijama (night shift,soon back to work) and wearing now pink satin long gloves,fingerless!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ceramic wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:13 pm...fingerless!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

I know,right ? :p
Man was this fun..i should get another pair...
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Yes, I do wear gloves right now. I even type this very post while doing so. It is very hot here, the sun is shining, but I am wearing long leather gloves. And I can't stop!! For 3 hours now!!

What happened?

I was on eBay a couple of days ago and the German eBay is lackluster when it comes to vintage leather gloves. But one seller had five items: A beautiful, typcial Bavarian hat (something horsewoman wear at Olympia), a handbag, a fur cap, a muff - and a pair of long leather gloves with a particular interesting beautification: Holes with flower motif. I added 1+1 together and knew this is the outfit of an elderly, stylish gentlewoman. Exactly the type of who started my kink by grabbing into her gloves 2 decades ago. My penis was stiff when I saw the ebay listing picture and mouse-overed the picture. The item details in the listing were getting me even more excited. So I bought them, even though I am not a fan of unlined gloves (this particuar pair, however, is a difference) and I had another bidder, but eventually, I won.

When they arrived, they unfolded immedatiely into a length that made me go "wow!" while displaying their entire beauty. When I touched the gloves I had contact with a leather so soft and tender I thought I faint every second. And when I opened them up, I glid into each glove as if they were made for me - each finger fits absolutely perfect. When I looked down my hands and arms, I was so close of cumming free-handed: A dream of 100% black leather!!

The absolute enjoyment. It comes in many forms, but these vintage leather gloves - over 60 years old according to the seller - is one of them. The immense pleasure wearing them on all levels makes you trapped, stunned. I can't stop grabbing items, turning things, open windows and doors. I blow onto the gloves to feel the gusts of air through the holes as if I needed reassurance that these extremely beautiful gloves made of 100% leather are real mine and these are indeed my hands (and arms).

The gloves, due to their age, are so broken-in/worn-in that they became so incredibly comfortable. While I type these lines, my penis is hammering against my boxershorts, it's throbbing. Stating the obvious in text form while literally holding on for 5 seconds to look down and feel my very own hands inside these warm leather gloves is a pleasure!

They have a faint scent of smoke in and on them, which is bearable. Actually, that turns me on a bit more. When I wear them, I can feel the previous lady's sweat inside them - you can imagine it like when you wear socks twice. This is normally something you don't want to feel, but touching the what I guess beautiful lady's sweat while gently sweating myself in these gloves is a fetish-kicker. This "sweaty touch" is only at the fingers, the thumb and the knuckles - where the gentlewoman had contact over the past decades. As said, it's weird, but right now, knowing her other outfit from the eBay auctions I can only imagine how she look(ed) like. And wearing her sweaty leather gloves is a special bonus kink! And since they are unlined and with holes, I assume she wore them on warmer days too - just like me right now. When I come close to the holes in the glove, I can breath in a faint scent of my sweat, the cold cigarette smoke and actually a bit of leather - breathing in this mix is seductive. [EDIT: It's is not the disgusting smell of work shoes or at the gym. This particular leather sweat is sweetish, warm and a bit like candy with a spicy note. I think it's the mix of warm leather, her and my sweat and the perfume she wore for decades. Maybe it comes from some primal instincts with pheromones or something, but it turns me on]. This sweetish smell of Sweat and Leather can be smelled from this distance and it makes me go even more crazy:

But you know what is happening when you wear unlined leather gloves? Yes, they warm up. And you know what happens then? They get even more soft. When I took those pictures, I had to take a break, else I'd cum while typing this. But yeah...

So, I am sitting here, with my hands, wrists and arms clad in the most tender leather I have touched. I said this a lot, but each leather glove is different, so it applies each time. This time, it's the 60 year old goat leather of an old lady's pair of leather gloves. They were made for comfort, for style and display of wealth. But surely, the glovemakers producing these heavenly leather gloves would not think of the wearer being a 30-year old male getting a boner while wearing. When I touch these gloves, I swear, I gather pre-cum so quickly. I could really feel my boxershort getting wet as I took this picture. I was merely putting my fingertip onto the glove, but the immense softness overwhelmed me. My pants are wet and sticky: Leather lust induced pre-cum and sweat in anticipation. But the mere touch of either of these black goat leather gloves... Oh my god. The finest, softest, lust-inducing leather!!

When I touch the gloves, they are so warm due to me wearing them. It's a multitude of sweaty pleasure to just touch these gloves:

So I keep wearing them, now for 3.5 hours straight, except when I unglove one hand to touch the still gloved hand. My underwear is sticky, and each second I grab into this heavenly tender leather, droplets of pre-cum gather. It's a bane! I can't let go from the irrisistably soft leather, but the the touch of the pitch-black, 60-year old leather of my leather gloves is a lust guarantee. One brief moment contact with my gloves and I (and you, anyone else) will hear angels sing "Hallelujah" as you will touch the softest, most tender leather you can imagine.

While I proofread this, I keep on sniffing the gloves, move my fingers. I feel the warmt, I enjoy the look and I think I will change my sticky underwear. Let's see if I can un-glove me....
Last edited by VintageLeather on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

wow,thats some post you wrote here..
kudos!
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Yes, it was also a hell of a lust that was going on. Nothing in that post was exaggerated. It is basically a 1:1 report of what happened, all while typing it up. Moving the mouse and typing out what I already felt was an ecstatic experience when the deepest leather lust being driven by the very gloves I wore on my hands. I started to wear them at about 14:30 and 17:28 I posted that, so it is almost exactly 3 hours. Right after I submitted it, I went to the bathroom and my underwear had like 15 droplets of pre-cum there, so my feeling was right. As I tried to unglove I had to grab the still gloved arm and that touch of the soft, warm leather was finally the one that made me finally "relief myself" - with lots of cleaning of the bathroom floor tiles (I always keep my gloves free of sperm as I wear them in public; I collect those gloves and they are also my precious treasures) I think I have never felt as stunlocked by a pair of gloves before, and I am looking so forward for the next time. When I wear these gloves, every movement I do changes the leather drastically. One centimetre to the side and there are deep wrinkles over 15cm. It is amazing how tender and soft that black goat leather of my gloves is...The good thing is that I really love those gloves for what they are, the bauty, the quality, the comfort. But the leather lust caused by them was like a multiplier by ten.

Also, I forgot to mention that the aforementioned "leather sweat" is not the kind of disgusting smell from old work shoes or at the gym, but the sweetish, almost candy-like smell that is coming from warm leather, sweat and maybe the perfume the lady wore for decades inside these gloves. I will add that. And now enough off-topic. I wore those gloves today and I got again kinda stunlocked, my hormones are fine now though for the moment :)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

night shift this week,so starting tonight.
house alone (wife at work)
put on black long halter collar gown,black long satin gloves,and my pleaser electra 3000z boots,and typing here now...

this is phun! :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes been wearing my white nitrile gloves at home even in front of family! Recently even got some pink gloves for the wife to wear in stores as requested lol.
davidmiller27
Newcomer

Post by davidmiller27 »

Basically I am full time machine and I have to wear examination nitrile gloves provide the greatest hand protection. Compared to latex and vinyl, nitrile is the most protective material.

I suggest through your forum post that each of them have to wear exam nitrile gloves during work.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

havnt worn in over a week...missing it

Return to “Glove talk forum”