World Record: Longest time wearing gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

Re: World Record: Longest time wearing gloves

Post by operalove »

I have been practically gloved all this week and remembered this topic.
And this topic is so old O_o
Ceramic wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm i think Rachel (from opera gloves forum) did it for 2days or so,have to look.
I miss the old operagloves forum and yeah I remember Rachel was a reference back then in glove wearing!

Anyway, since I work remote and barely leave my apartment, I have nothing and no one to interrupt me from wearing gloves.
Well I am not 100% gloved all the time, I remove the gloves while eating/bath time, but other than that I sleep in long satin pair and spend the day either in leather, warm fabric or satin gloves. I layer a pair of nitrile over to cook and do dishes.

Anyone else enjoying such time?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

not me,since yearssss.... :(

having a none-supporting gloved-wise wife sucks.

oh well,perhaps on the next lifetime
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Since the pandemic I have been able to wear them at work. Asked the majority of who is in charge or over me and HR. I was told no problem if it makes you feel comfortable please do so. So I have been gloved at work every day since February when it started in America. Longest I have gone has been the 8 hour day although that’s with changing pairs when needed.
azjolnerub
Occasional poster

Post by azjolnerub »

operalove wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:00 am I have been practically gloved all this week and remembered this topic.
And this topic is so old O_o
Ceramic wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm i think Rachel (from opera gloves forum) did it for 2days or so,have to look.
I miss the old operagloves forum and yeah I remember Rachel was a reference back then in glove wearing!

Anyway, since I work remote and barely leave my apartment, I have nothing and no one to interrupt me from wearing gloves.
Well I am not 100% gloved all the time, I remove the gloves while eating/bath time, but other than that I sleep in long satin pair and spend the day either in leather, warm fabric or satin gloves. I layer a pair of nitrile over to cook and do dishes.

Anyone else enjoying such time?
22hours was the most i could go in a day in velvet gloves with the need to shower, cook and anything that will get the gloves wet and clamy.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

About a month ago, I recalled this topic. I ended up wearing a pair of Protexis Ortho surgical gloves for over 36 hours without removing them.
countrylatexglover
VIP

BuddyB wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:51 pm About a month ago, I recalled this topic. I ended up wearing a pair of Protexis Ortho surgical gloves for over 36 hours without removing them.
What did you do in them? Anything in particular? We’re you home the whole time you were gloves?
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 pm
BuddyB wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:51 pm About a month ago, I recalled this topic. I ended up wearing a pair of Protexis Ortho surgical gloves for over 36 hours without removing them.
What did you do in them? Anything in particular? We’re you home the whole time you were gloves?
I just hung out at my house the whole time. I don't wear my gloves out in the public.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Totally tried a full 8 hours today in nitrile gloves. Yes I change them out also. Couldn’t do it though my hands needed a break lol. I wear them at work as much as possible handling other peoples computer equipment if in office.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

woah,why did ya folks bump this thread again,i'm sad.

if only my wife supported me wearing gloves\boots,i could probably wear both for at least 24hrs,if not more.

life sucks when ur into bdsm\fetish and married a 100000% vaniila-closed-mind person :'(
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Ceramic wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:12 am woah,why did ya folks bump this thread again,i'm sad.

if only my wife supported me wearing gloves\boots,i could probably wear both for at least 24hrs,if not more.

life sucks when ur into bdsm\fetish and married a 100000% vaniila-closed-mind person :'(
I can actually relate..

Return to “Glove talk forum”