Fantasies

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

vinylglove

Re: Fantasies

Post by vinylglove »

Oh, that's a fun thread! My ultimate fantasy would involve a woman in shiny vinyl pants, a surgical mask, and clear vinyl gloves tying me down with cling film. She would then, sensually but rather dominantly give me a handjob while fucking my mouth with her other gloved hand.

After having me made cum once, I would be required to make her orgasm as well as I could. As a reward, I would get my prostate stimulated with her fingers while being milked again and again and again... Later on, I would also like to be smothered for a bit by her gloved hand.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

Great thread, let's revive it.

You know what would be my fantasy? Being surprised.

Say it's my day off, and I'm walking down the street, going somewhere. Maybe a store, maybe a restaurant, maybe the doctor... anywhere where latex gloves could be used. And once I enter, I realize I'm the only customer/patient that day, and all of the staff present that day just so happen to be attractive women wearing those wristwatches I like to see so much (analog, leather strap, white disk).

I am then sent to a room, and one of the women then enters and brings with her a pair of tight latex gloves (white, black or pink). She secretly likes wearing them, but she tries to be professional. As she finishes putting on the first one, she looks at me and sees my subdued arousal. She likes it, and she likes me.

She then discards the professional veneer and asks in a sexy voice:
"Would you like to put them on, too?"

She hands me a couple of black gloves and opens them between her fingers so I can just slide my hands, and I then do the same with her second glove.

I grab her gloved hands with mine... And I leave the rest to your imagination.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm Hey, Rubrglvlvr, is this something like what you had in mind?
Holy shit, that's the stuff of nightmares. Imagine seeing that thing walking on its own.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

This first one is not sexual in that it’s just wanting to wear gloves: being out in public again and for everyone to have to wear gloves like when Covid was a mystery or to have gloves not seen as taboo anymore.

Next one:

Laying on a bed naked and comfortably though tied down while my wife Is touching me with skintight latex gloves or nitrile gloves and stethoscopes and masks, as well as a long sleeve shirt with her hands half in them and half not. That could also be of double gloves where the first gloves is on and inside the sleeve with a thumb hole and another on top of that. Doing hours of touching and examining with her gloved hands and stethoscope and then finally getting to cum!!

Another one non sexual but being told by a doctor that my hands need to be gloved forever as long as possible at a time. I can change them out but I need to keep them on often. All the gloves I have to get are paid for so I don’t have to worry about the money part. As long as they are disposable I can get any kind I want or need.
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

Mine is to wear rubber gloves in public like a fashion thing. I do it in Luton. I just love ladies gloves. I cant wait to go to coffee cake and kink in London. Im giong to ask if i can be served while she wears some marigold bathroon gloves or polyco deepsink.

Return to “Glove talk forum”