Fantasies

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JaneC09
Regular poster

Re: Fantasies

Post by JaneC09 »

No I'm just gonna be naked with leather gloves on. She'll also be naked with gloves on.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Well... that would be very hot... but how would you be able to breathe?
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

That is... an EXCELLENT question!

But one to which I have no answer...
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I want a fully automated rubber gloving machine like I wrote about in one of my posts here.
I love rubber gloves!
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

This could be a great thread the more deep people go into their fantasies! But here's mine:

I'm sitting at the dentist's office. The hygienist comes in wearing her scrubs, butt looking good :up: . She puts on her latex gloves and mask and begins working on my teeth. A few minutes in, she tells me about this wonderful new teeth whitener she's found and ask me if I'd like to give it a try, and I'm just like, "Sure, I don't care. Whatever -_- ," so she unbuttons my pants and pulls out my dick :w00t: . She starts rubbing it (as is a logical course of action), and pulls down (not off) her mask. She alternates between sucking my dick and jacking me off until I'm ready to cum, at which point she wraps her lips around the head of my dick while using her hands to stroke the shaft until I bust in her mouth. She waits a few seconds for all of it to come out (trust me, I guarantee there would be a LOT at this point). Then she stands up and mounts me; her entire body is in contact with mine. She puts her hands on either side of my face and opens my mouth with her thumbs. She spits all the cum into my mouth and gives me the longest, most wonderful tongue kiss of my life. Afterwards she continues as usual, albeit with my dick exposed.
BUT little did I know that she taped the whole thing and uses it for her wild gloved masturbation sessions every night. I have to find that tape... :rofl:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

sayyestogloves wrote:she tells me about this wonderful new teeth whitener she's found
Well wouldn't you know it, semen's actually a better mouthwash than any shelved mouthwash that's sold. :nod:

Exciting fantasies surfacing here :w00t:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, Rubrglvlvr, is this something like what you had in mind?
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

I don't really have fantasies that are as specific, more situations I'd like to be in then wing it from there.

One of them is being with a partner who has an interest in my fetish and is willing to explore it, starting with showing the whole collection. Undressing her gradually and then exploring her whole body with each pair, noting where the erogenous zones are (as well as the ticklish spots and "accidentally" lingering on them :p) and which material gets the strongest response.

Tying her down if that's her thing or she's getting a touch too frisky - perhaps with some of the gloves that have already been tried or where the material is a duplicate? :D

Using my teeth lightly to nip or bite then soothing the spot with a gloved hand as sometimes I'm inclined to use a little more pressure than is strictly comfortable.

Maybe using a pair of gloves as a gag if things get a little noisy, perhaps some of the leather ones - they should smell and taste rather nice and an opera length pair can be knotted in to a rather effective impromptu ball gag :twisted:

Of course, once the collection is laid out I just have to try every single pair, don't I? And we couldn't possibly have things be over too soon so keeping it down to caresses and teasing - there's no need to rush after all. That would just be rude! It might even be necessary to occasionally return to an earlier pair just to double check a reaction before proceeding. This may take longer but is necessary for a proper, scientific analysis of responses 0:)

Of course, when matters finally reach their climax it's her turn so I may regret (or not!) lingering a touch longer than was strictly necessary earlier! For my thoughts on that pretty much reverse the situation with everything above :p

Very much a D/s dynamic with perhaps a little light bondage but more about having the time to tease and toy with a partner, something I've rarely had the opportunity to do, than humiliation or pain. No disruptions or fuss, certainly no phones, just a certain unholy enjoyment in bringing someone to the brink and then keeping them there for as long as possible before letting them have a truly mind blowing orgasm.

I was fortunate enough to be introduced to this when I was younger a by somewhat older but utterly delightful tease - blue balls? An unfortunate side effect. So hard it aches? Yup but a good ache rather than a bad one. Cumming so hard I could neither stand, see straight nor form a coherent sentence? Oh yesss! Did I ever! :D Unfortunately, I was never allowed to return the favour fully as there was never any question in our relationship who was in charge in the bedroom (hint: not me and it was glorious! :D)
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Rommeltje wrote:Hey, Rubrglvlvr, is this something like what you had in mind?

Not quite. Something more like the machine in the Three Stooges short "Mutts To You".
I love rubber gloves!
nwgl12

Post by nwgl12 »

I'm curious to see what fisting feels like. She'd be wearing black opera length latex gloves, with tight thigh high boots on. That and nothing else. Me, I'd be just wearing operas too. First she'd lube up her gloves, then with a devilish smile, and a quick little wiggle of her fingers, which by now are covered in lubricant. Then she'd slide one finger in, slowly putting more in. All the while she'd be jerking me off with her other hand. Then, if I were to come before she got her entire hand in me, she'd smile evilly and say, "I'm not stopping until this hand is inside of you." Then once she has her entire hand inside, she'd slowly start pulling it out, and then plunge it back inside me. She'd slowly increase the speed of this, until she was going in and out rapidly. Then, after doing this for awhile, she'd plunge in as deep as she could, probably up to her elbow. All the while she's doing this fisting, she'd occasionally suck me off, touch my balls with her other hand, or stroke my body while staring me right in the eye...

...God, I've got the beginnings of a boner just thinking about it!

Return to “Glove talk forum”