Fantasies

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Fantasies

Post by Grim »

nwgl12 wrote:I'm curious to see what fisting feels like. She'd be wearing black opera length latex gloves, with tight thigh high boots on. That and nothing else. Me, I'd be just wearing operas too. First she'd lube up her gloves, then with a devilish smile, and a quick little wiggle of her fingers, which by now are covered in lubricant. Then she'd slide one finger in, slowly putting more in. All the while she'd be jerking me off with her other hand. Then, if I were to come before she got her entire hand in me, she'd smile evilly and say, "I'm not stopping until this hand is inside of you." Then once she has her entire hand inside, she'd slowly start pulling it out, and then plunge it back inside me. She'd slowly increase the speed of this, until she was going in and out rapidly. Then, after doing this for awhile, she'd plunge in as deep as she could, probably up to her elbow. All the while she's doing this fisting, she'd occasionally suck me off, touch my balls with her other hand, or stroke my body while staring me right in the eye...

...God, I've got the beginnings of a boner just thinking about it!
I may have just had a minor blood pressure issue there in that my brain shut off and all of the blood went somewhere else!That definitely ranks up alongside "I've bought a larger strapon. Want to see if it fits?" :D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
mrwolfgangmozart
Occasional poster

Post by mrwolfgangmozart »

An asian nurse with surgical gloves and opaque white pantyhose
Changing gloves between Surgical and Satin gloves each session
Massage with oil and a pantyhose and gloves handjob + legjob in between sex
That will make me shaking like 8D
Glovedsmoker
Occasional poster

Post by Glovedsmoker »

My ultimate fantasy would have to be having a leather choker, corset, gloves, pantyhose, and high heel boots permanently locked on and having to live that way for the rest of my life.

Jennifer
leatherglovelover
Regular poster

Post by leatherglovelover »

Coming home to find a sexy, leather clad female intruder in my house. Maybe an eye mask on, red lips, leather trench coat, thigh high boots and most importantly leather gloves. She'd maybe be armed in some way. She immediately notices the swelling in my trousers, so instead of looking for something to steal, she turns her attention to me. Tying me to the bed, she toys with me with her leather gloved hands, teasing me slowly, playing with my nipples, bringing me to a climax and swallowing every drop of my spunk.

As she gets ready to leave, she decides against it and sets to work on me again :)
nwgl12

Post by nwgl12 »

Another one of my fantasies is pleasuring a women after she's done with me. I'd tie her down, then go to work on her pussy. First I'd start with my mouth sucking, slurping, and licking her pussy to warm her up. Then I'd insert one finger in her pussy and slowly start fingering her, inserting more until I'm pussy fisting her. After a while, I'd pull my fist out of her and start with my dick, until we both come.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

nwgl12 wrote:Another one of my fantasies is pleasuring a women after she's done with me. I'd tie her down, then go to work on her pussy. First I'd start with my mouth sucking, slurping, and licking her pussy to warm her up. Then I'd insert one finger in her pussy and slowly start fingering her, inserting more until I'm pussy fisting her. After a while, I'd pull my fist out of her and start with my dick, until we both come.
Make it a very long while and I'm with you there! That sort of thing makes my sadistic/teasing streak come to the fore :up:
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

My biggest fantasy is to have a hot blond with thighhigh shiny boots, shoulder length shiny gloves, a corset, a choker, and a bottle of lube have her way with me in every possible way. And then when we're done start all over again.
Tragicpoet
Regular poster

Post by Tragicpoet »

sayyestogloves wrote:This could be a great thread the more deep people go into their fantasies! But here's mine:

I'm sitting at the dentist's office. The hygienist comes in wearing her scrubs, butt looking good :up: . She puts on her latex gloves and mask and begins working on my teeth. A few minutes in, she tells me about this wonderful new teeth whitener she's found and ask me if I'd like to give it a try, and I'm just like, "Sure, I don't care. Whatever -_- ," so she unbuttons my pants and pulls out my dick :w00t: . She starts rubbing it (as is a logical course of action), and pulls down (not off) her mask. She alternates between sucking my dick and jacking me off until I'm ready to cum, at which point she wraps her lips around the head of my dick while using her hands to stroke the shaft until I bust in her mouth. She waits a few seconds for all of it to come out (trust me, I guarantee there would be a LOT at this point). Then she stands up and mounts me; her entire body is in contact with mine. She puts her hands on either side of my face and opens my mouth with her thumbs. She spits all the cum into my mouth and gives me the longest, most wonderful tongue kiss of my life. Afterwards she continues as usual, albeit with my dick exposed.
BUT little did I know that she taped the whole thing and uses it for her wild gloved masturbation sessions every night. I have to find that tape... :rofl:
My scene would be very similar to this. Except for no mask, it would be a little more involved. She would notice as she was working on my teeth that I was getting exited. I was getting more work done by the dentist equally as attractive as the hygienist. The who;e while I would be embarrassed trying to hide the unhideable. The hygienist had told the dentist before she started her work what they might do. The dentist finishes her work and says before I get up to wait a moment. Hygenist comes back and all the fun starts. pain and denial and pleasure all around..... :luv:
The Poet of Tragic things
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

My fantasy is to see one of my aunts, who smokes in a very sensual way, smoking with her rubber gloves (she wears them very often) and who makes me smoke her cigar with her rubber gloves on
czol

Post by czol »

My ultimate fantasy....which one? :rofl:

One would be a purely casual handjob from a MILF/mature cleaning lady in tight rubber gloves that I know she's been wearing for a long time and that would be nice and sticky both on the inside and outside.
Bonus points if they'd look heavily used (discolored) but not punctured and they should smell of latex and cleaning agents. I'd bust a load inside her glove and she would then carry on cleaning like nothing happened.
Same goes for a (F) gardener, I love seeing dirty, well worn rubber gloves where I know the wearer's hands are still absolutely pristine underneath.

Second would be having a conversation with any of my F co-workers while she's wearing a pair of tight, knee high leather boots, latex or leather pants and a facemask (or a gasmask). I would lick and worship her boots and get bootjob from her. Finally her letting me cum all over her mask up to the point it soaks in the mask to the point it makes it harder to breathe for her but she would just wipe it off and keep her mask on for the rest of the day like nothing happened.

Another would would be getting a dentist appointment and both the F dentist and her assistant are wearing skintight surgical gloves. They would ASMR to my ears and slide their latex gloved hands down in my pants and in my mouth while whispering to me.

But I think my ultimate rubber glove related fantasy is the craziest one. Thankfully it's the internet so I can mention it 0:)
That would be getting mistreated by a group of women in latex / hazmat or heavy scuba suits, all with long HRG and while I'm wearing a SCBA/Hazmat/Drysuit myself they'd punish me, tie down, fist and finally breathplay me by closing the air supply off while I hear them breathing through their masks and regulators.
No idea how my brain came up with it but it is my ultimate fetish dream, especially if it would have been underwater :shock: Again bonus points if it would've been the Hapwater ladies (frogwoman Anne is 100% my crush).
That would be my definition of 'death by snu snu' as mentioned in Futurama. Wonder how much that costs... :mrgreen:
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK

Return to “Glove talk forum”