Fake DL sites - Don't be fooled!!!

Get up to date with the goings on of the forum

Moderator: Jake

rickrick
WWGFA donor

Fake DL sites - Don't be fooled!!!

Post by rickrick »

I got tricked into buying a filemates premium acc (althou just $14) to download some video which turns out to be rubbish.
You cant play them at all, just posting it here to remind everyone to be careful on these sites listed in the link below.
Quite pissed because the fake site had a lot of materials I wanted and I cannot find them on any site to buy them....

http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=66556
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Fake DL sites - Don't be fooled!!!

Post by Jake »

Thanks for the warning, rickrick!
I'll make this thread "Global" for a few days so all of our users can see it and be aware in advance.

Cheers
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Thanks for the warning although it's a shame you got burned. Kudos for letting everyone else know though, many would have simply licked their wounds and kept schtum (none of us, obviously! :p)
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
tomato
Regular poster

Post by tomato »

Just do a google search with the domain and "virus" or whatnot to see site security too. Always have some sort of malware defender on your PC, even if it is just Microsoft Security Essentials.
tomatogloves.tumblr.com
PM me to chat, almost always down to talk :D

Return to “News”