Hello, everyone!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Thesauce
Occasional poster

Hello, everyone!

Post by Thesauce »

How's it going?

I'm a guy in my twenties, and I've been into gloves since I was five or six. Yeah, you read correctly.
My favorite kinds of gloves are latex gloves, of the tight variety that fits like a second skin, without wrinkles...
Although I'm not that interested on wearing them myself and prefer to see them on women.

The thing is, I'm only conditionally into gloves. For me to get aroused, the gal I'm looking at must wear something else as well, and it's a surprisingly rare combination that leads me to spend WAY more time finding videos than enjoying them.

So this forum came to my mind. There might be other people in the same predicament, and I hope we can ease our mutual search workloads together.

Have a great day!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Lots of us were actually already into gloves in some capacity at such a young age. :-)

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Have fun!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Thesauce wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:17 pm
The thing is, I'm only conditionally into gloves. For me to get aroused, the gal I'm looking at must wear something else as well, and it's a surprisingly rare combination that leads me to spend WAY more time finding videos than enjoying them.
It might be interesting to know *what* combination you're looking for so we can help, or point you in the right direction 😉 In my case, it's Hunter wellies and waders, combined with household gloves, which is relatively easy to find, and obviously we have our own collection of Hunter boots/waders and rubber/latex gloves.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

katertjekat wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:34 pm It might be interesting to know *what* combination you're looking for so we can help, or point you in the right direction 😉
There you go!
katertjekat wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:34 pmIn my case, it's Hunter wellies and waders, combined with household gloves, which is relatively easy to find
I'm glad for you! :up: That's the most important thing!
joglover
Regular poster

Post by joglover »

Welcome to our world. As crazy as you feel you must come to an understanding that the love of our glove fetish, should not control you. You should control it. It you don’t it will ruin your life. My suggestion is based on experience my friend.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

joglover wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:36 am You should control it. It you don’t it will ruin your life. My suggestion is based on experience my friend.
Oh, yeah. Words of wisdom right there.
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

Don’t control it, learn to enjoy it and embrace it and make you happy whatever happens.
Depending on your feelings if you are uncomfortable wearing gloves around people don’t feel that you have to, if you are and like to show off your fetish discretely make the most of how wearing gloves make’s you tingle and excites you and hope it lead’s you on to enjoy their many levels of sexual pleasure.

Return to “Introductions”