Latex, medical, and other varied types enthusiast

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Glovefurry
WWGFA donor

Latex, medical, and other varied types enthusiast

Post by Glovefurry »

Hey there, so I've been around awhile in the area of interest/fetish with gloves but didn't know it was such a thing until relatively recently(think the last 10 years or so). I had assumed I was an outlier and that kink focused on latex gloves, especially the medical variety was kind of a niche kink. Well here I am gladly with like minded folks.

Oddly enough my specialty has been tracking down specific types/manufacturers/lengths etc of gloves. Outside of the kink aspect I've always enjoyed using model names/numbers and searching the web for the best and most affordable sources of gloves I've been looking for.

For my personal favorites are anything latex, and the longer the better. I've been able to source some decently long(10-12") latex gloves on ebay. The most affordable ones are usually clean room gloves. I once was able to score a box of medium(which is my hand size in most cases for gloves) latex supaflex 24" gloves. They are probably my most prized gloves of my collection! I managed to score them for $75usd! Which is great because you can usually only buy them in cases of 6 boxes for several hundred dollars.

So really my goal here is to chat with like minded people and possibly find some additional sources for my specific type of gloves I like the most.

Oh btw I'm a 34 year old dude if that's important.

And as well a memeber of the furry community if that wasn't obvious by my username lol.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Latex, medical, and other varied types enthusiast

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Glovefurry! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

We can always use someone with your expertise! :D And hopefully you'll something new on here as well.

Have fun!
ariglvs
Occasional poster

Re: Latex, medical, and other varied types enthusiast

Post by ariglvs »

Welcome! I’d love to see your glove collection.
Chat with me about gloves on skype: el_ivanazo

Return to “Introductions”