Guy from Canada

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mattdarling
Occasional poster

Guy from Canada

Post by mattdarling »

I've been lurking around this site for quite a while, but I figure I might as well introduce myself. I'm 22 years old living in Vancouver, British Columbia, where I'm going to university right now. I've had an intense glove fetish since as long as I can remember, specifically for tight latex exam and surgical gloves. I made the youtube account glovedboy9450 about 5 years ago and posted a few gloving videos, but haven't really done much with it since. You can see my vids here: http://www.youtube.com/user/glovedboy9450/videos

I'm gay, so nothing excites me more than a hot guy in latex gloves; unfortunately I've never had an opportunity to explore my fetish with another guy. I just want to say great work to the mod team for this site. If you would like to chat about gloves or anything, send me a personal message.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Guy from Canada

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Matt! A bit late perhaps, but welcome to the forum! :yay:

Damn, you got a lot of views on your videos. :o How'd you do that? I like the one with household gloves the best, btw. :-P

As you'll probably know from looking around the site, you're not the only gay glove fetishist around here. Heck, you're not even the only one from Canada! :D

Thanks for the compliments on the site! We do our best. :vv:

Have fun!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Been watching your profile for three years waiting for your first post. HUZZAH! Hullo!
Rommeltje wrote:Damn, you got a lot of views on your videos. :o How'd you do that?
Quite a few are mine on some videos; I used to use the audio as an ASMR trigger to help me sleep!!!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Welcum!
mattdarling wrote:Vancouver, British Columbia,
I'd almost use (and still do :tongue: ) this opportunity to mention you live in the same city as MistressT, who I supplied w/ some better gloves. Just seems one her primary film slaves is latex intolerant or something.
mattdarling wrote: I'm gay, so nothing excites me more than a hot guy in latex gloves; unfortunately I've never had an opportunity to explore my fetish with another guy. I just want to say great work to the mod team for this site. If you would like to chat about gloves or anything, send me a personal message.
You've noticed the Glove Personals section?

Thx for compliments!
doveglove1
Occasional poster

Post by doveglove1 »

i grew up watching your videos on youtube and falling in love!
Shade
Occasional poster

Post by Shade »

Fellow Canadian lurker here, welcome to (posting on) the site! I'd also like to join the chorus of fans of your YouTube vids. I really grew into my fetish watching those. :D
thesurgeon1000
Regular poster

Post by thesurgeon1000 »

You should explore fetlife as well.
rubberglover97
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover97 »

Funny story. The first time I ever masturbated and came was to your video titled "rubber gloves" where you put on some yhrg over latex lol. Man that was a long time ago, I was probably twelve we had our computer in the kitchen and one day after school alone I was exploring the net/rubbing in my pants and I had that spasm feeling but there was a wet substance LOL. I was kinda freaked out for a bit
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Matt

Return to “Introductions”