Time for an introduction

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

datarna
Newcomer

Time for an introduction

Post by datarna »

Hello,

After lurking for a year or two on the forum I think it's time for an introduction..

I'm a nearly-30 year old male (just a few days more to go until the end of my twenties) from Dutch-speaking Belgium, aka Flanders. I don't know exactly what triggered my glove fetish.

What is a bit different versus the other people and introductions I read here is the type of gloves I like. I'm not into household, medical or latex gloves which seem to take the most interest here. No, I actually love fabric gloves: more exactly wool/knitted winter gloves, satin and velvet. I don't hate leather as a material, but for gloves it's a poor material choice to me. Leather is certainly more resistant to stains versus fabric materials, but it is a cold material: it warms up very slow and I can't imagine keeping myself warm with leather gloves.
Many people & fashionista's may disagree, but that's up to them.

Another addition: aside from the fabric choice I also like long gloves more than short ones. Since long gloves are generally made for women, this means I prefer female gloves above male gloves. Even better are gloves with additional soft materials like fur cuffs.
To end the introduction: it's only complete gloves that do the trick for me. Mitts or fingerless gloves (even in wool) totally ruin the experience. The hand and fingers should be completely enclosed.

I'm curious whether someone else is also into fabric gloves, and if so, please share more of your experiences (in the relevant sub-forum ofcourse).

regards,
datarna
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Time for an introduction

Post by italiglover »

Hi Datarna,

I want to welcome you to the board! Thank you for introducing yourself. It takes a bit of courage sometimes! I encourage you to keep posting and participate!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Cool there's someone liking cosy, silky gloves above all. I like 'm too actually :up:

En natuurlijk welkom voor d'n Vlaming. :8up:
You aware FetishLiza is a Flemmie as well, just residing in Hungary now I believe? (She pops in sometimes.)
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Joepie, nóg een Vlaming!
operalove

Post by operalove »

Welcome to the forum! We need more fabric glove lovers :)) I am also not into rubber and medical gloves.
I developed a fetish for leather gloves but basically my fetish started with winter gloves and satin gloves and also as a lover of opera gloves, I have attraction for women gloves.

There are a lot of subjects and experiences in the forum. Feel free to share your experiences too
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Datarna! Welkom! :whoop: (This is turning into quite the Dutch(-language) party, isn't it? :mrgreen:)

I think we have a couple of members who are into wool gloves as well. And we do of course have the satin boards! :D Although, granted, those could do with a bit more traffic.

Either way, enjoy!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome to the forum Datarna. .

Return to “Introductions”