Hello from the UK

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bures129
Occasional poster

Hello from the UK

Post by Bures129 »

Hi everyone,

I'm 26 and from England. I don't actually remember when I started browsing this site, probably 4-5 years ago and only made an account recently.

The gloves I'm into are rubber/latex. Luckily, my girlfriend is also into gloves ever since I told her about my fetish, it's to the point where I can say she is even more obsessed about gloves than I am.

I might try to post some stuff in the future and comment on posts. What type of gloves do you like?

Anyways, nice to meet you guys :rolleyes:
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by GlovedYankee »

HI there,

Welcome to the Forums :) Its nice that your girl friend shares your fetish for gloves ;) My husband isn't into gloves per se, but i am slowly converting him...he loves his leather driving gloves now and wears them every time he gets into the car :)

As for what gloves i like...I really like leather gloves, but love my cotton gloves as well as black medical.

Gloved Yankee
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Welcome to the forum :yay:

Hope you and your girlfriend both enjoy your time on here

Always good to have more UK members ... :up:

Participation on the forum is the key to making it what it is, never be shy to post anything ... :whoop:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello and welcome! :yay:

It sounds like you're a regular glovevangelist, converting people to our fetish. :p Glad to hear she took to them so much, that is by far the best reaction any of us can hope for. :D

Enjoy the forum!

(P.s.: I think my avatar gives a pretty good idea of what kind of gloves are my favourites. ;))

Return to “Introductions”