Introduction.

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Introduction.

Post by countrylatexglover »

By now I know that a lot of members know me here for the most part. Pretty sure I have probably over posted Or have definitely put up a few too many since I have been on here. I just felt like it was a place I was starting to get some confidence from with my glove fetish. Truly hope no one has minded all of my posts so far.

So here’s my intro. I have had a glove fetish ever since I can remember but it started I think in a hospital. I have shared this before a while ago but now I don’t mind really anymore. When I went to the hospital it was for my berries falling which when I think about it was quite funny now. I felt it happen and didn’t know what it was. So I panicked and went to my parents for help. As great parents they were my mom quickly made an appointment or tried to to get me in. As we though there might be something wrong. So the appointment ended me up at the hospital and someone saw me there. When I went in I laid down on the bed and the doctor started to Donne her gloves as she asked me to pull my pants down a little enough for her to have access but not all the way. I didn’t think to well about that and just pulled them right down to my ankles as I was young and actually Afraid on the doctors due to shots and what not.

Obviously the gloves never scared me but I did like them a lot. So after she donned them she started to feel about the whole area. She was very thourough and yet very professional. She obviously never did anything inappropriate but she was down there for a long time to check everything out. Mostly I think to make sure they were down and not stuck up inside.

She did not perform anything sexual on me of course but she definitely did have to move it around quite a bit to get to what she needed which was fine. And there were some moments that felt good a couple times she just grabbed it for a second to love it out of her way. Eventually it just got hard and She laughed a little at that. I had no idea why that was happening but I asked if it was normal and she said yes it’s fine that is normal. It was just the touching around she explained that was doing that and it’s a nerve reaction, obviously we all know what it means lol. So after that happened she kinda backed off the touching as to not allow it to really continue. She said everything seems normal and couldn’t find anything wrong.

So after that she asked if I wanted a pair of gloves to take home and I said sure. So she showed me how to wear them or how to blow them up like a balloon and then gave me a few pairs. On the way home I definitely wore them in the car don’t think my mother liked that too much as she was like what are you going to do with all those gloves and i said I don’t know wear them? She was ready to throw them all out quickly. When we got home all I could think about was how it felt as she was touching me down there and could help to figure it out.

So if i remember correctly my mother put them all away under her sink to use them some other time. I on the other hand wanted to try it again. So when she wasn’t looking I grabbed a pair or two and brought them to my room. I would spend hours with them on just doing what she had done at the hospital to me but I’m a more feel good way to me. She wasn’t trying to do that but i was. A couple of time I got caught doing it and would get yelled at to stop and put everything away. So I did cause I didn’t wAnt to get yelled at again.

Now my parents on the other hand have always found gloves weird unless for gardening or working outside or cold weather. My mother won’t wear them for any kind of cooking and I’m the opposite I wear them for almost everything I see fit in the kitchen and to clean the bathrooms. Something tells me they have a fetish for gloves at least one of them and are afraid to show it. Or they know I do and worry about it cause to them not too normal which I’m sure some people on here can understand.

Also as lost of you can tell I do wear nitrile gloves out in public, only in places I won’t find people I know. Now at home if parents aren’t there and just me and her i will wear them the whole time. Sometimes she joins me but not as much. I just also love the way they feel on my hands and also just like seeing them out in public out of place like in some of my posts. I could wear them all day if it were not such taboo but in our world today it is so i just do what I can and that’s it. I could go all day with or without them doesn’t matter though obvious which way is preferred lol.

Sorry for such a long intro hope it’s okay to be doing one so late in the game though I had done one a while ago guess not.

Gloves types I like would be latex, nitrile, surgical, almost anything except house hold rubber gloves or industrial ones and bulky gloves like leather ones for work. Also like masks to go along with medical gloves. If boots and tight gloves are together very much a plus. No fingerless gloves can’t stand them or half gloves with no fingers.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Introduction.

Post by Rommeltje »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:45 pmHope it’s okay to be doing one so late in the game. Thought I had done one a while ago, but I guess not.
You did, actually: https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19817 :)

But welcome again, I guess! :D
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Introduction.

Post by SexySurgical »

Next to the Search [magnifying glass]-icon there is the [gear]-icon for Advanced Search, producing this result:
https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/search.php ... mit=Search
Rommeltje wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:52 pm
You did, actually: https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19817 :)
The 2nd text field and following select field I used.
Search for author:
SEARCH OPTIONS *
Search in forums:

Return to “Introductions”