Vintage Leather Glove collector says "Hallo"

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Vintage Leather Glove collector says "Hallo"

Post by VintageLeather »

Hello there,
my name is Franz, I am 29-years "old" and I have a sweet bane that I like to live out whenever I can: I am a leather enthusiast - means I highly enjoy leather. This beautiful natural material can't be reproduced by any synthethics, and over the past centuries, the tanning process has been so perfected that we have now the finest leather you can get out of an animal hide! And man, do I love that!

I do own leather furniture (a Chesterfield sofa in black and a brown Chesterfield winch chair), I think 8 gothic leather coats and I enjoy all of them on their own. Coming near black leather gets my hormones out of control. But there is one absolute pleasure: Broken-in, decade-old vintage leather gloves for ladies. By just typing out, something moved in my pants.

It all started in a trivial situation during a busride in my youth, and I might post that in the section later. To make things short: I accidently grabbed full-force into the black leather glove of an old lady, and right that moment, when my bare skin touched the extremely soft leather, my kink/fetish has been kindled. I envied the ladies for their finest, perfectly-fitting gloves that outline their hands and every finger while covering them in wrinkly, shiny black leather where you can see the softness from afar already. The luxury and style of hands gloved in soft leather is sublime and seductive - while actually being absolutely innocent. They just want warm hands, right? When puberty hit me, it was not nude breasts, but the touch of the leather gloves that gave me wet dreams. I often forced contact with the gloves of the old gentlewomen (e.g. swiping along a leather-gloved hand in the train) and those 0.5 seconds when I touched some stranger's leather gloves was enough to get my fantasy running. But as a male, I could never wear them myself.

Until I bought my first pair over eBay, and that pair of finest vintage leather gloves did two things:
* As soon as I touched their ultra soft leather I gathered nasty precum in my underwear
* I felt the comfort, the beauty, the quality of finest leather gloves, unmatched with what buy today!
This is my #1, a pair of vintage gloves by an obscure company called "KAISER":

When I wear them, I feel warmth of the wool lining. When I touch them, I feel heavenly tender leather!

Now I own about 40 pair, from wrist-length to over-the-elbow (they are seen in the left box in the middle divider). Kid leather, sheep leather, lamb leather. All are different, all have different embellishments, some are "just black leather", some are quirky leather embellished. Some are unlined (even though I don't like that), some have finest silk, warm wool...

Also, my 24 pictures in my appartment are about the beauty of leather gloves; in the center the 1950's iconic image from the Vogue: Victora von Hagen holding a cigarette holder by jewish photographer Erwin Blumenfeld:

It is a sign that hands (or arms..) gloved in soft leather is not only a fetish, it is art, and seductive enjoyment. I ordered that particular image in the 2nd largest option, so when I come close to it to admire the features; the close-up of the wrinkled leather of her glove alone gets my penis stiff:

As you can see, I am a real leather glove enthusiast:

Or even innocent advertisements get my heartbeat up:

(What would I give to touch the leather of her gloves!!)

But there is a little twist to it: I am a "silent enjoyer" of fine leather garments, which means that I stand there in the bus, placing my leather-gloved hand prominently in the face of others and as they look at my hand and can't grasp that a guy is wearing 40-year old "grandma gloves", I start to enjoy it. Just before I had enough and Googled for glove fetish forum with taste* I rode the bus, wearing a pair of thin, silk-lined kidleather gloves and made it wrinkle by rubbing it against the handrail and then move it 3cm to the side, which then got me massive wrinkles of softest, black leather at my wrist. I could feel the precum gather in my pants as I enjoyed the soft leather on my left glove - only the look. At a strong brake I moved my body forwards to breath in the scent of the gloves (they still smell like leather despite being so old!). This is my joy. Later I pulled off my right glove and gently swiped down my left, still gloved hand and I felt the irresistably softness of my pitch-black kidleather glove.. More droplets of precum gathered as I felt the soft leather - then I rubbed my nose as if that was my intention and pulled the glove over my hand, going back to normal and back to the handrail.

* There are forums out there which is like "Let's jerk off and don't see you ever again". But I am here to constantly talk and read about other glove "freaks" too!

This is my "KAISER"s glove I showed you before. When I touch it, my finger(s) sink into this extremely soft and tender lamb leather, and every second I do that, a drop of precum gathers in my boxershort:

The most tender leather! And they wear accordingly outstanding!

I call it a "sweet bane", but I still highly love leather, even when I am not in a raging leather lust. So I have the luck of living a very happy life that way. Collecting and wearing finest leather gloves - but it can ignite into a new level of seduction any moment.. And I need to share, else I will explode.

I have a Quora account (Franz Jäger), but Quora did not like certain political answers, to anything I type there gets me a warning now. It's basically a soft-ban, and I used Quora to vent my leather lust and to make sure other leather glove fetishists are fine - you only live once after all.

So yes, that's me. Expect lots of images and stories, but since I collect and love my leather gloves (my oldest pair is 90-100 years btw, and wearing them in an instant-boner itself!) I don't do any wankjobs and glovewanks and whatnot. Still my gloves are responsible for body fluids - not restricted to lust sweat! - being released uncontrolled.

I hope I am still fine amongst you people :)

Greetings and "Grüß Gott"
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Re: Vintage Leather Glove collector says "Hallo"

Post by Mr Coffee »

That's a great write up!

I'm always curious to read about other people's fetishes/interests and how obsessive they get about them (I know I do).

The wife and I have built a collection of our own but nothing like this in terms of specificity or extravagance (of sorts). Vintage gloves is always an interesting thing and vintage clothing in general, especially when something lasts for decades and decades and still manages to survive while being passed down, worn, sold on and so forth.

I look forward to reading more :D
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Thank you very much, Mr. Coffee.
I am so glad to finally have a place to share. Despite I said I am not "hardcore", there are enough moments (and pictures...) where it gets comparably dirty, but never disgusting. I am still pretty "hot" from the busride today. I totally forgot about that particular pair and played around with them until I found out how to make them look absolutely irresistable while I still enjoy their comfort inside. Gotta wear them tomorrow again!

The reason for vintage is pretty simple: The leather quality!
The 50s and 60s were the pinnacle of leather gloves, and everything you can buy today is not even remotely close to that in terms of quality. It might have something to do with the market change (less demand) or the poor quality of chinese garbage flooding the market. Back then, your local tailor made the finest leather gloves and it needed that reputation.
Other reasons are the embellishments. The KAISERS above are a good example. But sometimes, a smooth leather glove can be as seductive. Or the length: I have elbow gloves, forearm-length, 27cm (11inch), all these weird lengths. When the sleeve of my coat rolls down, it will reveal more and more leather which is an eye-catcher itself. The lining is also different: Silk was often common, or fine polyacrylic. When they are older, the ladies wore them for decades, so I get them smoothened and broken-in already, which is another plus.

The last one is the price:
I have a pair of BARRA gloves from Italy from the 1950s or 60s, it was a mere 30$ (I think 28€ plus German customs because non-EU import...) but made of such a soft lamb leather that I expressed a loud "Wow" upon touch.

When I took that image I remembered how several droplets of precum ended in my underwear - the touch of such irresistably soft lambleather is beyond words!

When you buy a $90 glove from Amazon, it's absolutely nothing compared to that.
Or my "KAISERS" were 9.50€. The one I wore at the bus were 10€ - finest goat leather, silk-lined and a subtle shine on the pitch-black leather.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Phew, I do believe that's the most elaborate introduction we've ever had on here! :D Welcome aboard! :yay:

I can only hope this forum will live up to your expectations. ;)

Either way, please make yourself at home!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Vintage
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Welcome to the forum Vintage. You have a great collection there. I love vintage women’s leather gloves as the leather and craftsmanship is far superior to what is available today.
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

welcum you could enjoy streetshots will send soon on sticky hope the lederrrr gloved community will win

Return to “Introductions”