hello

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

supernova
WWGFA donor

hello

Post by supernova »

Hello all from Atlanta Ga USA, been a lurker here for a few years now and finally decided to post a bit, primarily i'm a fan of latex gloves (the longer the better) of any type almost, just purchased a large lot of bio gel sterile gloves off of eBay recently to go along with a large collection of different brands of various gloves. I work in a location where gloves are used on a regular basis for certain departments but i'm in an adjacent IT department from them. Once and a while they need support and it's required to wear gloves and lab coat when working in those areas :up: . I supposed my favorite brands/types currently are the Microflex L902's or the Biogel Surgical latex gloves. I've been searching for the Biogel Diagnostic gloves but cant seem to find any for a better price than brand new prices. I also have a bit of a mask/respirator fetish and own a couple but nothing like the gloves ;)

I wore gloves more during winter but with the recent coronavirus epidemic its become a fantastic sight seeing everyone wearing them (some doing things completely incorrectly while wearing them unfortunately). :?

oh well,
thanks for having me! :)
Last edited by supernova on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Re: hello

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome Supernova, and great to have another Atlantan here :) There are 3 of us from Atlanta area that I’m aware of now. Anyhow, enjoy the forums and you can also come by the Discord server if you’d like, in one of the Admins there.

GY
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Supernova! Welcome aboard! :whoop:

Great to have you, and thanks a lot for your donation!

Keep enjoying the forum!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hello and welcome. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Introductions”