Greetings!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

portolano
Newcomer

Greetings!

Post by portolano »

Hello everyone! First time posting after lurking for a while. As my user name suggests, I am a fan of Portolano leather gloves and an admirer of females in leather gloves or leather in general. I am a married man in his 40s with a wife who indulges in my fetish from time to time usually after a lot of begging and pleading :rolleyes:

Like most, I discovered my fetish for leather gloves when I was a child. For me it all started with female villains on TV and movies who are usually dressed in fitted black clothes with black leather gloves. Unlike some, I was not lucky enough to have any leather gloves experience with other females at a young age. However, I have a had plenty of encounters as an adult :up:

Looking forward to be a regular contributor. BTW, I am from the US and just outside of the Washington DC.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Greetings!

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Portolano!

Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Please make yourself at home!
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Welcome to the forum, Portolano! Always nice to see other leather glove lovers. :D You might like my leather glove videos on YouTube. :)
portolano
Newcomer

Post by portolano »

Thank you for the warm welcome! @Carrie Karkus - nice YT videos and please keep posting them :)

Return to “Introductions”