Greetings from Texas!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Snapem'ontight
Newcomer

Greetings from Texas!

Post by Snapem'ontight »

Nice to finally register and meet everyone! I'm 31M and I work in healthcare and I have been a latex/surgical glove fetishist since I can remember. My interest in medical fetish has taken me on a long and interesting journey all around the world and I hope to share my stories and captured memories with all of you.

Anyone from Texas or Oklahoma? I've found a few other kinksters interested in medical fetish in Dallas. I love meeting new and interesting people! I created a realistic medical BDSM clinic where I switch and primarily play with women, but I also scene with couples and meet up and talk gloves with anyone.

I have a collection of medical gloves and devices I've collected over the past nine years and I look forward to sharing advice and asking questions. Hopefully I can figure out how to get some of the glovely clips I created up and running. I've made friends in the UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, Canada and many cities in the U.S. that have created content with me.

This site is an amazing resource and I hope it keeps going strong for years to come!
"It's a simple procedure. At least it was when I tried it last in med school" :w00t:
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Greetings from Texas!

Post by italiglover »

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to your content/stories and of course comments on the board! Enjoy.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Howdy! Welcome to the forum! :whoop:

Sounds like an interesting life you're leading! Really looking forward to your stories and memories.

Please make yourself at home, and have fun!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hello mate. Welcome to the board.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
latex_uk
Occasional poster

Post by latex_uk »

welcome to our group
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome to you, sounds pretty interesting things you have done and experienced over the years. Look forward to what you post. BTW we also have a Discord server which is very interesting chatting with others and sharing pictures and other interesting topics.

Here is an invite:

https://discord.gg/UTmVJf

GY
Discord Admin

Return to “Introductions”