Introducing myself!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Markus
Occasional poster

Introducing myself!

Post by Markus »

Hi everyone! I’m 19 and have always had a fascination with medical gloves. I stay in an area in Scotland where people my age are very judgemental therefore I have always struggled being open with this particular fetish incase I was judged harshly for who I am. I’m getting better at being open about my fetish and am learning more about it everyday. It was a huge step for me to tell my current Girlfriend about this which has helped a lot recently thanks to her being so willing to try new things. I found this forum whilst trying to find some commonalities between myself and others so I don’t feel as alone and weird about gloves. I don’t mean to be weird about it but I have issues with my anxiety anyway so this mixed with the fact that I have hid this from everyone for my entire life has created such an unusual type of feeling where I try to suppress how I actually feel about gloves, just so I was sure that no one would ever find out. Sorry for the HUGE intro guys, I’m just glad to find a place full of so many likeminded people and I’m sure this forum will help me understand and come to grips with my forever increasing attraction to latex gloves.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Introducing myself!

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome Mate :)

WE are a great group of folks here and we talks gloves, think gloves, wear them and enjoy seeing them worn. It is quite normal for us, it will take time but you will feel better about it over time with us. I know I have held my fetish in for over 40 yeare and came out to my husband after being here and chatting with others. I run the WWGFA Discord and you are welcome there as well. Glad to meet someone form Scotland as that is my heritage, my family <grandmother and her family> came form the east coast of Scotland near Dundee btw.
Markus
Occasional poster

Post by Markus »

Hey, funnily enough I’m actually from there 😂. I already feel so welcome already I’m sure I’ll fit in perfectly :). I’ve been browsing the forum now and again until I registered as I felt like it would really help me feel connected to a lot of likeminded people. I’ve also noticed I could use this form as a way of expressing myself as everyone seems to be doing so comfortably on this site
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Markus! Welcome to the club! :whoop:

Yep, you're among a lot of people who have gone/are going through the exact same thing you are! Don't worry, it'll only get better. ;)

Have fun on the forum!
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

Hi Markus, good to see you've opened up to your current girlfriend, most people were probably in same position as yourself, I know I was.. I've found if you are honest with your partners they usually don't mind trying new experiences and some really get into it.
Its better to be able to share your desires with your partners then be frustrated and always feel like you are missing out.
Enjoy yourself

Return to “Introductions”