Montreal glover

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Montreal glover

Post by Ratchakay »

This is pretty much the same intro, copy and pasted from the discord server, but I thought maybe not everyone one is on discord, so here I am!
My fetish, like most, goes as far as my memories start. I have always been mesmerized and fascinated by the sight of leather gloves. I grew up around Montreal where people wear leather gloves on a regular basis, and winter quickly became my favorite season. I used to sneak wherever I knew there would be leather gloves (in the kitchen where my mom would leave a pair for example). When I started masturbating, I would steal my brother's leather baseball batting gloves and that blew my mind, how perfect it was.
Eventually, my attention turned to guys wearing leather gloves, as long as they are super tight and shiny. I really love both wearing them myself and having someone else wear them. For me, there's a big element of power associated with them. A guy that wears gloves can kinda have me do whatever, and use my fetish to play with humiliation, same goes when I wear them, I like to be evil.Of course, all in good fun.

I figured that most people here are into latex medical or household gloves, which for me do nothing, but it's really fun to still be able to identify with everyone here though our fetishes are slightly different. I love the variety!

Feel free to chat me up!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Montreal glover

Post by Rommeltje »

We've spoken already, but let me extent an official welcome to you: welcome to the forum! :whoop:

Household and medical are indeed the most popular categories on here - possibly due to those being the main preferences of most of the staff - but there's a good amount of leather lovers here as well, and we certainly welcome any and all glove lovers into the community. :-)

So please make yourself at home, and have fun! :D
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

Thank you, and I do feel very welcomed! It's a really special feeling to suddenly find myself speaking to so many like minded people, this has rarely happened in my life.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

welcome to the forum. Like Romm said your correct in mostly rubber and medical gloves on here, but there are so many other gloves and avenues to explore here. Even one i really made come out of the wood work for a time of wearing gloves in public, mainly medical but i invite all kinds. shortly after that covid came about, never thought i would see the day that gloves would become accepted now but they have for the most part. Warm Welcome to the forum.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hello mate. Yeah household rubber gloves for me closely followed buy surgical and latex fashion gloves. I'm the same though, when someone is wearing household gloves I'm completely in their control.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

Hello and welcome! I know we have some leather glove fans here on the forum! This is a place of great understanding. ;) BTW, I love visiting Montreal. One of my favorite places to visit.

Return to “Introductions”