intro - Hot Twink gloves and kinky fun

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

intro - Hot Twink gloves and kinky fun

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

Hello from the UK!

I am gay 29/M/177cm/60kg. For me its less to do with the glove but rather its history, so I wouldn't be turned on much by a new pair. I love medical exam gloves that had been worn by hot twinks especially if they had been wearing them for a while and sweating profusely into them. Purple/light and pale blue latex/nitrile are my favourites. Love to snatch them up after the twink has taken them off and have a hot and kinky time with them after. I get so turned on seeing the outturned gloves dripping wet and still warm.

I like to turn them inside out so that his sweat, oils and any skin cells are in contact with my cock, put them on and wank with them while playing with my nipples with the other hand and sucking on the sweaty salty fingers, and if its really wet letting it drip in my mouth, on my cock and nipples while massaging in his fluids. Its as close and as intimate to getting a hand job as you can get without him giving you one. Then you lube up the glove and turn them inside out again with the smooth side against your cock and you penetrate the finger holes. I usually like to have the rough surface facing in to feel the smoothy sexy texture, but this is an exception. The smaller and tighter the holes the better it feels, it feels surprisingly like sex and feels good watching the rubber go clear every time you shove it up the hole and having his stuff pressed all over your cock.

My ex boyfriend and I used to wear them while we work out or during our play time and we exchange them after so we can use them to feel more connected when we are away from each other. Its so hot to see him take them off after an intense workout seeing the sweat drip, he would slip it onto my cock stroke and suck on it. When playing with my boyfriend he would use spit instead of lube, which makes it even more intimate.

Could anyone else relate or have a similar kink? Not sure how rare this form of fun is but love to meet a hot chap in the UK or London Area (or chav) so we could indulge in this kink together.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: intro - Hot Twink gloves and kinky fun

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Definitely the first time I've heard this particular version of the fetish, but you never know, there might be some lurking among our members.

Either way, make yourself at home, and have fun!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Welcome to the forum. Not sure i have heard of it either but definitely interesting. I'm into females with gloves but reading this i imagined my wife doing the same thing and its not a bad thought. (Im into medical gloves as well.) meaning her working out in them then turning them inside out and having her way with me it was fun to think about something different. CFNM with medical gloves is probably the most fun for me, There are surely many different kinks with gloves of all kinds here. A warm and gloving welcome to the forum.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Well as long as you're NOT snatching them straight after an operation it sounds cool.😁

Edit. :lmao: Just realised I missed out the word NOT. :rofl:
Last edited by tronn206 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I would have imagined this would be a rare(r) version of the fetish, but sure works for me, it's like wearing his skin and having some fun :)'

I only snatch them if I know where it's been and not used in anything nasty of course lol~ I met a hot twink nurse once that was giving me an exam with a nice pair of gloves on turned me on so much, I knew he was gay he had one of those LGBT rainbow pins on his scrubs, and a rainbow bracelet. He took the gloves off and I snatched them after he left the room. Heart was pounding with the risk of getting caught which makes it even more fun and exciting :lol:

To my surprise I got a message on Grindr a few hours later with a familiar face and then recognised it was him and we had a hot hookup together and use the same gloves while playing with him, had a really good time together and was totally not expecting that!
rubberglover97
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover97 »

I agree gloves used by hot guys are the best. Not always easy to find but I feel the same way!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Just edited my post above.😂 Everyone must have thought I was stranger than normal.🤣😂
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Hey there. No, it's absolutely nothing wrong about it. In fact, gloves have often been a gift in order to "represent" someone not actually there (mostly for power purposes though, e.g. a king's glove would resemble the hand of him even in abscence).

But what caught me most is that I also love it when gloves have been worn. Granted, my passion goes for vintage leather gloves and I am straight, but I see it as a very parallel thing to mine. For me, I get really excited when I slip my hands (or, if longer, arms) into 50 year old gloves where I can smell the previous owner - her sweat, her perfume. One of the biggest weird things is that the more my leather gloves are used, the better I like it. Most of my collection actually comes from deceased old noble women and their family clearing out their wardrobes. Many of those "old leather gloves" have a stronger smell of sweat and show the patina, but that is what I love. Knowing that my hands literally touch decades of sweat sucked into the lining while wearing is a strange attraction to me!

My first pair of vintage gloves - the wool lining has soaked up the sweat of the previous owner...

And knowing that my hand is literally touching that sweat of her right now is arousing!

Wearing those gloves make them warm and the smell increases. Only I know how strong the "leather-sweat" scent is when you look at my innocently gloved hands. When I would unglove my hands right now, a big blow of a seductively mix of "leather", "sweat" and "old lady perfume" would explode into my nose (and probably some pre-cum in my boxer shorts at the time...) and the nose of nearby passengers..

Different gloves, same phenomena:

They belonged to a 94-year old grandma. These gloves are decades old. From the distance of the camera I can smell the smell of the previous owner (her sweat and cold leather).

And I enjoy knowing my hands are literally being surrounded by her sweat and body oils. As the leather warms up by my body temperature, it changes even more seductive as the leather gains its scent back.

So yes, I can fully understand it when you'd want to wear the sweat-dripping gloves.

Return to “Introductions”