Newcomer

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jd99
Newcomer

Newcomer

Post by Jd99 »

Hey guys, hope you’re all well.

23 year old guy from the UK here, I’m a big fetishist of long leather gloves (just don’t have an interest in other materials like latex for some reason). Anyone else from the UK on here!? And anyone currently own (or even wearing) opera leather gloves? Anyhow I’d be happy to chat to anyone here who likes leather gloves so feel free to comment or message me! It’s weird but refreshing to find a community with people who have glove fetishes!

All the best and nice to meet you all, Jd99
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Newcomer

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi JD, welcome to the forum! :whoop: Nice to meet you too!

There's plenty of people who own leather gloves here, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

In answer to your question wether there's anyone from the UK here:

Oh, a few. :rolleyes: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 321578&z=6 (the red pins are leather glove lovers.)

Have fun!
operalove

Post by operalove »

Welcome to the forum,

there is a bit for every taste here. I myself don't have attraction for latex or rubber gloves too but for opera gloves, you'll find many fans here, from leather to satin...

Feel free to join discussions and share your experiences :up:
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

welcome&contribute/lederrrrgloves
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Oh yeah, already forgot.

Yes, I do wear long(er) gloves, even though not quite Opera ones because the fit is extremely difficult to get on a male. The longest ones I own are 12-buttons...

But, as said, it's difficult to find those and they must fit. I've ordered a few over the big pond (120€ each...) but it's incredibly difficult to have some that fit either the wrist or the finger portions. My longest (and really gorgeous) leather gloves that have 6 decades on them with a beautiful embellishment at the end.

As much as I like them, and with my gothic/dark casual clothing it actually fits often, but still wearing such gloves is very difficult for various reasons:

First of all, I really don't want them to get damaged. They are made of extremely soft kidskin leather and even clenching a key too strong leaves an imprint of the company's logo on the gloves for a couple of minutes. Imagine holding onto a handrail in the bus, touching (and riding along) the steering wheel in the car or carry a slope of a shopping bag while wearing these - it's almost impossible. Since I usually "hide" them underneath my clothes for obvious reasons (no offense, but I am still 100% male, not trying to be trans or cross-dressing) and love when the leather never stops as soon as the sleeve rolls up, it's not really suitable to "un-glove" myself in public when I am doing certain tasks. So I can put them on on so rare occassions that I rather have them in my collection and be happy that I own them. Even though it's hard not to wear and appreciate them, especially just touching them for a brief moment . . .

What I really enjoy and can recommend is 6 or 8 button gloves. I have many of them, and the crucial part - the elbow - has not to be worried about. I have two pairs that are absolutely 11/10 quality, a French and an Italian one. They are equally awesome and just the best when it comes to luxury!

But of course, you can find finest stuff in 4 button length, like one of the best gloves of my life...

They are silk-lined and their leather is penis-stiffening soft... The previous owner wore them in so much that they are nothing but supple, floppy leather items until I fill them out with flesh.

And, of course, 2-button gloves can be super comfortable, well-embellished and made of leather so tender that the pure look of them gets me hard:

So, don't get too fixated on opera ones; I am also surpised how exciting shorter ones can be!

Return to “Introductions”