Satin glove and boot lover

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rocky6david
Newcomer

Satin glove and boot lover

Post by Rocky6david »

Hi guys nice to meet u all! I’m a satin glove lover and I love high heel boots too! Mainly otk boots and knee high boots and both with high heels but I’m not really into ankle boots or boots with low to none heels. I absolutely love satin gloves I’m not really into other types of gloves other than maybe leather but even then it all depends on who’s wearing it and what their wearing it with. But as for satin gloves mostly any woman could wear it and I’ll instantly be turned on :)' I should also say that I like long satin gloves I don’t like any type of short gloves just something about long satin gloves really turns me on :D I’ve actually been a member on here for the last 4 years almost but I never introduced myself cuz I was nervous about chatting online ( I’m introverted or was, but recently I’ve been more open to talking to people and chatting with people who have the same interest as me :lol: ) I have videos I wouldn’t mind sharing with you all if you guys are interested I also have some stories I wouldn’t mind sharing about my experiences unfortunately tho they’re only with boots as I’ve never had any experiences with satin gloves as I’ve never had a chance to find any or see any in person besides when I was little but other than that i haven’t touched or seen any satin gloves in years </3 i have had some experiences with leather but also unfortunately it’s been with short leather gloves but you take what you can get right :biggrin: way anyway this intro is getting a little longer than what I was expecting so I’ll just end it with saying over the last 4 years I’ve seen that everybody here is so nice and welcoming so I can’t wait to meet you guys and get to know each other and talk about our favorite thing...GLOVES!!! :up:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Satin glove and boot lover

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi David! Thanks for finally introducing yourself so I can say: welcome aboard! :whoop:

I'm totally with you on boots. :D (Except for otk boots, it's knee high only for me. :-))

I'm sure there are quite a few people interested in your satin glove videos. ;) And in your boots experiences as well, probably.

Either way, (continue to) enjoy the forum!
Rocky6david
Newcomer

Post by Rocky6david »

Hey rommeltje thx for replying :lol2: I’m so excited to start meeting people on here and getting to talk about gloves and boots maybe :up: I’ve never really had someone to talk to about this since no one I know has the same fetish I do and I’ve never really told anybody about my fetish only 2 people know and out of the 2 only 1 of them I believe remembers lol. As for boots I grew to love them because of knee high boots. Like I would see women dressed with knee high boots during the winter and I grew to love them but once I saw otk boots I never looked back but then again I’d say that both otk boots and knee high boots turn me on equally. If u don’t mind me asking do u like knee high boots with a stiletto high chunky heel or no heel at all? Or maybe all 3 :biggrin: oh and I should lastly mention to anybody that reads my intro that the vids I have of satin gloves aren’t of me wearing them as I said in my intro that I haven’t worn satin gloves since I was really little (sadly) so I don’t even remember how they feel or how soft they are </3 the vids I have are of other women wearing them and playing with them if u know what I mean ;) hopefully one day I’ll get to play with them too :biggrin:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Rocky6david wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:38 pmIf you don’t mind me asking: do you like knee high boots with a stiletto heel, chunky heel, or no heel at all? Or maybe all 3? :biggrin:
Chunky for me! Although I wouldn't kick a pair of stiletto heeled boots out of bed. ;) Flats don't do anything for me (except perhaps for certain rubber boots - although I do prefer a little heel on those as well (like Hunter boots)).

Return to “Introductions”