Rubber greetings!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rgl2017
Newcomer

Rubber greetings!

Post by rgl2017 »

Hi. I'm JD, 39/M/USA. I've been a household rubber glove lover since I was 11 or 13, and a latex fetishist since my early 20s. My OG fetish is for the older style Playtex Living Gloves, and I have several dozen to play with. But Marigold makes a decent glove, too, so I am growing a collection of those, along with some others.

I'm particularly drawn to well worn, even stinky gloves. My favorite pairs have been worn for hours at a time. I love to put on gloves that are warm and wet.

I love to see and wear gloves and latex under street clothes. Very sexy.

I'm glad to have found you, and look forward to talking gloves with you.

One quick question: Many forums have unwritten rules about posting in old threads. Necroposting. How old is too old here? If a thread is the latest one but is a year or two old, can I still post on it?

Thanks!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Rubber greetings!

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi JD! Welcome to the forum! :wh00p:

You've still got classic Playtex gloves? :w00t: I'm so jealous! They're some of the most beautiful gloves I've seen on TV, but I've never had the pleasure to feel them in real life. They were already gone the first time I went to America.

You can post on any topic you want, even if it's old, as long as you've got something useful to add. Don't necro old threads just to say thanks.

Just make yourself at home, and have fun! :D
rgl2017
Newcomer

Post by rgl2017 »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 pm
You've still got classic Playtex gloves?
I do! I managed to snag a bunch on eBay after stores no longer had them in stock. I have several pair still in the box, and several that I've worn a lot or a little. I wear a size large, but I also have some mediums for trade, if that's allowed here.

Thanks for the reply!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

rgl2017 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:15 pmI wear a size large, but I also have some mediums for trade, if that's allowed here.
It certainly is! We've got a whole board for it!
Do you only have the mediums for trade? Or some large ones too? If so, I might be interested myself! :mrgreen:
rgl2017
Newcomer

Post by rgl2017 »

I have some large ones, both new and pre-loved, depending on your preference and kinks. 8)

I'll post it up soon, or you can PM me.

Return to “Introductions”