Hello from the UK

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sermoneta20
Occasional poster

Hello from the UK

Post by sermoneta20 »

Hi,

I'm from the UK and have a leather fetish, mainly for (long and full arm/opera) leather gloves and thigh high boots.

I have a small but growing collection of gloves (which I might post soon in the collections section). My favourite pair are these lovely 37cm/14.5 inch grey Sermoneta gloves.

I found this community through Reddit, and in all honesty it feels really nice to know there's a lot of people here sharing the same fetish as me. At the moment I would never consider telling family or friends about it, but bottling it up and keeping it secret will be a thing of the past now.

Relieved and happy.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome aboard! :yay:

Yeah, no need for secrecy here. You can let it all out! :mrgreen:

If you don't mind me asking: where on Reddit did you find us? It's always good to know the various way to reach more people. :)

Either way, please make yourself at home, and have fun!
sermoneta20
Occasional poster

Post by sermoneta20 »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:17 pm
If you don't mind me asking: where on Reddit did you find us? It's always good to know the various way to reach more people. :)

I found it on that post in r/offmychest with the mum saying she’d put a camera in the bedroom etc. There was a response from u/wwgfa linking to here and describing what it was so I clicked and that was it really.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, yeah, that was me! :lol: I was wondering if that response would ever reach anyone since the post was a day old by the time I replied (i.e., ancient in Reddit time :-P). Glad it served a purpose after all! :D

Return to “Introductions”