Heya there!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tebukuro
Newcomer

Heya there!

Post by Tebukuro »

Hello from one shameless glove lover to another :D

A near lifelong glove lover and i'm glad to have found this forum and to be able to read all of your exciting stories is going to be a treat. Naturally i have many of my own as well to share with all of you lovely people and I can't wait to talk about them.

Like many people, I started off with household rubber gloves and slowly branched out over the years. Though i'll always come back to those lovely household gloves which really got me started and I just cannot resist the neoprene coated ones as they give me the most pleasure.
Discretion at a young age was not my forte to say the least, though once it became obvious that I Just wouldn't stop the household gloves would be left in places where it wouldnt matter if i decided to "borrow" them but the ones in the kitchen were essentially off limits.
Now that never really stopped me but for the sake of not wanting to get into deeper trouble I simply abided by it and worked on my sneaking skills. I would practice in some way by getting the green-lit ones, even if it wasn't explicitly said that they were allowing me it was just obvious in the way my parents acted if they became misplaced or moved to a different spot once i had put them back.

I also practiced my glove grabbing ability whenever i stayed over at a friends house or visited family members, though for the most part it was much easier as it was something I kept to myself in terms of my glove affection.

Whenever I got to use household gloves on myself it was a time of pure bliss and nothing else in the world mattered at that point in time and it still is somewhat like that today, even if the sneaking and such is not needed hehehe.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Heya there!

Post by tronn206 »

Hello and welcome from another household rubber gloves lover.😁 Your story sounded exactly the same as mine until you mentioned neoprene.😨😭 Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yes! Household gloves for life! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum, Tebukuro! Make yourself at home, and have fun!
Tebukuro
Newcomer

Post by Tebukuro »

tronn206 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:54 pm Hello and welcome from another household rubber gloves lover.😁 Your story sounded exactly the same as mine until you mentioned neoprene.😨😭 Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself.😁
Each to their own ;) but for what it's worth pretty much any kind of household is a winner in my book.

Return to β€œIntroductions”