New leather gloves guy here from UK

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

New leather gloves guy here from UK

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Hi! I'm a leather fetish guy from UK, in to women in soft leather, gloves, shoes, boots, sandals etc. I'm lucky to have a wife who not only accepts but enjoys and encourages my fetish. She has 20+ leather gloves of all lengths and colours for our bedroom play and a big collection of leather gloves, shoes and everything else for outdoor life. I love the smell, feel, look of leather and on a woman gives me a caveman type instinct of the woman in animal skin. I also like some fur on a woman. I first found my fetish in early teen years though the instinct came from earlier. It took me a long time to admint my fetish to a partner, with one girl I had a few years of gloved sex after making this known and still better with my wife. We are particularly into soft Italian unlined leather gloves and the pleasures they can bring to both :p <3 I am at the stage in life now where I accept myself as I am after initial confidence problems (What is wrong with me thoughts etc) and just out to live life and enjoy the fetish aspects as much as possible. Joined to see experiences and share with like minded people
Last edited by Leatherglovesguyuk on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: New leather gloves guy here from Dorset UK

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome! :yay:

You seem like a lucky man. :D Glad you've managed to enjoy your fetish to the fullest.

Please enjoy the forum!
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Re: New leather gloves guy here from UK

Rommeltje wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:11 pm Hello, and welcome! :yay:

You seem like a lucky man. :D Glad you've managed to enjoy your fetish to the fullest.

Please enjoy the forum!
Thank you Rommeltje, I have indeed, thank you :up:

I should add I have been a keen buyer of leather gloves for myself for some time, I prefer the close fit and stay away from bulky styles. My favourite brands are Dents and Gloveme.net
Last edited by Leatherglovesguyuk on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

un blurred collection of pix wel-cummed
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Finally one more of the leather crowd.
I just came home from work and had a bus ride in my 30cm vintage gloves which are perfectly fitting, unlined and of 100% Kidskin leather.

The pleasure was immense when the warm leather is pleasing my skin and every finger fits like tailored for me..

This is what I looked at. Since my childhood/early teen years, I was in envy about the noble women and their leather gloves. Now, these are my own hands in black, super soft leather, and it's the pure joy on so many levels:

60-year old gloves made of 100% Leather; super comfortable to wear and extremely seductive when touching the black leather..

Later, I noticed a wet and sticky spot in my shorts a little bit later when I left the bus...
Wearing such extremely fine gloves of super tender leather is a divine experience. And that was just the wearing and looking part, let alone when I grabbed into the soft leather later at home.

I wonder if you can relate. . . :p
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

sexcuir wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:03 am un blurred collection of pix wel-cummed
Will do my best
Last edited by Leatherglovesguyuk on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

VintageLeather wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:19 pm Finally one more of the leather crowd.
I just came home from work and had a bus ride in my 30cm vintage gloves which are perfectly fitting, unlined and of 100% Kidskin leather.

The pleasure was immense when the warm leather is pleasing my skin and every finger fits like tailored for me..

This is what I looked at. Since my childhood/early teen years, I was in envy about the noble women and their leather gloves. Now, these are my own hands in black, super soft leather, and it's the pure joy on so many levels:

60-year old gloves made of 100% Leather; super comfortable to wear and extremely seductive when touching the black leather..

Later, I noticed a wet and sticky spot in my shorts a little bit later when I left the bus...
Wearing such extremely fine gloves of super tender leather is a divine experience. And that was just the wearing and looking part, let alone when I grabbed into the soft leather later at home.

I wonder if you can relate. . . :p
Yes I can relate, wearing unlined leather gloves or my wife wearing unlined leather gloves (Or even better both at same times) drives me wild. Those look amazing gloves

Return to “Introductions”