Hello

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

allkindofglove
Regular poster

Hello

Post by allkindofglove »

Hello,

I am not completely new to this forum. I was a member of the old forum. I have fetishism mostly to leather gloves. But with the years I developed fetishism to all sort of gloves, to leather, boots and high heels.
I don’t know exactly when it started. I think when I was a little boy, my mother used to buy Burda (https://hobbybooksale.ru/burda/1989/1_1989/) where inside beautiful and classy women wearing gloves. The 1989 was my favourite. It contains a lot of gloves. I still get excited when I see them.
I like the touch of the gloves on my skin. The idea of femme fatale, bad women, hunt me.
I wanted at a certain point in my life to get rid of my fetishism but I could not. I decided instead to embrace it.
I hope one day that I can live my fetishism to the fullest.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome (back) to the forum! :whoop:

Glad you've embraced your fetishes! I think that's the healthiest thing to do.

Do you mean the old forum as in the one run by Jay Marvin? That's a long time ago! :D Where have you been all these years?

Either way, please make yourself at home here, and have fun!
allkindofglove
Regular poster

Post by allkindofglove »

Thank you for welcoming me back :-)

Yes the first forum run by jay Marvin. If I am not mistaken it was called women in gloves and boots (WGB).
All these years, I had less activities, but I was always surfing the internet looking for the goodies.
At a certain moment I wanted to try to get rid of my fetishism. But it is stronger than my willing.
I must say that I enjoy this part of me but at the same time, I feel sometimes ashamed. I don’t know if this make sense.
I hope that here I can learn and find more about myself.

Thank you !
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, that must be even longer ago. :o I've never heard of that forum. I only knew him from the original WWGFA.

A lot of us struggle with duality of our fetish I think. The enjoyment we get from it on the one side, and the shame it makes is feel on the other. But from experience, I can tell you that it's a lot more fun if you fully accept and embrace it in yourself. :D
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

allkindofglove wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:25 am Hello,

I am not completely new to this forum. I was a member of the old forum. I have fetishism mostly to leather gloves. But with the years I developed fetishism to all sort of gloves, to leather, boots and high heels.
I don’t know exactly when it started. I think when I was a little boy, my mother used to buy Burda (https://hobbybooksale.ru/burda/1989/1_1989/) where inside beautiful and classy women wearing gloves. The 1989 was my favourite. It contains a lot of gloves. I still get excited when I see them.
I like the touch of the gloves on my skin. The idea of femme fatale, bad women, hunt me.
I wanted at a certain point in my life to get rid of my fetishism but I could not. I decided instead to embrace it.
I hope one day that I can live my fetishism to the fullest.
Hi and welcome, back, to the forum. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Introductions”