Hey there

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kitsune
Newcomer

Hey there

Post by kitsune »

Hello everyone!

First post here, let's see how this turns out...

You can call me kitsune; I've had a glove fetish since I was maybe 9 yrs old, but I guess I never really knew what a fetish actually was until later, when it became a more sexual thing. Ever since I can remember though, I've always been addicted to the feel of gloves, especially exam and surgical ones.

Don't have a huge collection, but I've been trying to grow one for while now. As such, here's an initial question of sorts: What the best one-stop shop for buying gloves, in your opinion?

Thanks for having me heree!

- kitsune
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Hey there

Post by BuddyB »

Hey, kitsune.

Welcome to the forum. I have built most of my surgical glove collection through ebay. I have only bought 2 boxes of 50 pairs through an actual retailer because the gloves I wanted were difficult to find, and this retailer was the only one that had them in stock. Retailers generally will sell them at a mark-up whereas ebay will "generally" sell at a discount (most of the times due to the gloves being past the expiration date).
12man34
WWGFA donor

Re: Hey there

Post by 12man34 »

Hey kitsune!

I relate alot to you as I too "stumbled" upon a love for gloves when I was 9 😂

As for your question, it really depends on where you live.

For me, being in Asia, I use Taobao alot (a Chinese online marketplace) as it is cheaper and sometimes I can get big name brands for cheaper. In the US, you can try usamedicalsurgical.com! They offer almost anything you could want, all the big name brands, but it can be expensive. I use them to get Halyard products.

All the best!

Return to “Introductions”