Hello again

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Hello again

Post by Yellowhrgobsession »

Hi,
I was active in this forum under the name "GermanyellowHrg" in 2019 until I lost my password to log in. After that I tried to change the password but missed as I are I gave the wrong e mail adress which didnt fit to my account. I have three e mail adresses and I dont know which was the one I used to create my account in 2019.
After being a silent reader for two and a half years I decided to create a new account because I found some good stuff to share with you. I think sharing content is important because in my opinion there is way too less glove content and it is difficult to meet people with the same fetish in real life.
So stay tuned. I will post household rubber gloves stuff again😀
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Hello again

Post by SexySurgical »

Check PM: https://wwgfa.info/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox
Yellowhrgobsession wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:59 am Hi,
I was active in this forum under the name "GermanyellowHrg" in 2019 until I lost my password to log in. After that I tried to change the password but missed as I are I gave the wrong e mail adress which didnt fit to my account. I have three e mail adresses and I dont know which was the one I used to create my account in 2019.

{...}
My reference, might work for you, might not:
https://wwgfa.info/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=40907
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello again

Post by Rommeltje »

Welcome...back, I guess? :D

Either way, good to have you!
Yellowhrgobsession wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:59 amSo stay tuned. I will post household rubber gloves stuff again😀
:whoop:

Return to “Introductions”