Hello from a leather glove lover

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gert.90
Newcomer

Hello from a leather glove lover

Post by gert.90 »

Hello fellow glove lovers,

I would like to introduce myself to you: I'm Samuel, a 27 y.o. lover of leather gloves.
They have to be thin & tight black leather to arouse me. Basically, it's always ladies gloves that I'm drawn to. I haven't yet found mens gloves that I find interesting, because they are usually bulky, which I don't really like wearing or seeing.

Like most of us (I guess), I can't explain exactly where my fetish came from, but:
I have always been a person with extraordinary attention to details. Like, I usually get more caught up with details rather than a whole plot or the total package or whatever.
I remember watching the StarWars movies at a fairly young age, and being fascinated with Darth Vader's leather gloves.
As a child, I spent many hours thinking about why he is wearing these gloves. Is it to hide something or just to give himself a myterious, evil look? What fascinated me most was probably the fact that he was never seen without gloves.
From that point on, I wanted to go to costume parties dressed as Darth Vader. I even had gloves, just not leather ones. But back then, I didn't care.
At that time, I thought that everyone had that special interest in gloves like I had.

When puberty hit, I noticed that wasn't the case and that many people just see gloves as normal accessories. Also, my interest shifted towards girls wearing leather gloves.

Long story short: My sexual orientation in the "vanilla universe" is hetero. When it comes to gloves, I also feel the desire to live out that kink with other males (but only in soft mode).
That means, only women can make me fall in love with them, but I am really into the idea of giving other guys pleasure with my gloves on.

I don't know if this sounds weird or if anyone can relate?

By the way: I've already looked through a few topics on this forum and was impressed by how open and helpful everyone here is.

Have a nice evening/morning/day, whatever your time zone is ;-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello from a leather glove lover

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Samuel! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

For the record: I don't think it's weird at all that you fantasize about pleasuring men with your gloves. The gloves are the object of your sexual affection. It's almost like a threesome between you, the gloves, and another guy.

Also, I think you'll find you're not the only person on this forum with similar desires.

Please make yourself at home, and have fun!

Return to “Introductions”