Greetings from Central Texas

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

NapPauLeather
Occasional poster

Greetings from Central Texas

Post by NapPauLeather »

Hey all, (not y'all, transplant from eastern Washington state, maybe someday it will feel right)

Occasional lurker since the early '10s finally deciding to reach out to the community. I'm a guy in my early 30's who's had a deep fascination with gloves, specifically leather and satin, for as long as I can remember. Though only of the women's variety/form factor, men's gloves look dull for the most part and feel clumsy when I wear them.

Growing up in the '90s, I always a rush going through department stores during the fall/winter season and peeking at the women's accessories section where they kept the leather gloves. TV shows and movies provided plenty of "glovely" content as well that seems to have died off with the availability and selection of gloves sold in stores with the shift to online shopping.

As I grew older, I grew to accept that this fetish was a permanent part of me and learned to embrace it. One day in my early teens, my mom found an old pair of her suede leather gloves I had swiped and slept with; playing with myself while the rest of the house was asleep and discovering the sexual aspect that felt so natural and pent up inside me for so many years. I remember the first time, the smell of the leather, the way it felt brushing against my body. The sweet climax so intense that I was only slightly yet visibly shaking the next day at school. A classmate noticed and asked if I was alright, luckily the weather outside was cold enough that I could use that excuse. When I got home I was confronted by my mom. Feeling more exposed than I had ever felt in my life, I told her that I simply enjoyed wearing women's leather gloves and left it at that. The following weekend, she took me to the mall and offered to buy me my own pair. She had picked out a few pairs that appeared more gender neural, to which I picked the softest pair of fleece lined Fownes leather gloves that fit my longer fingers better than the others.

The only people in my life that know about this part of me are previous intimate partners, most not caring much for it but fascinated enough to try it at least once. As my collection grew, I became less confident that I would find someone that enjoys gloved intimacy as much as I do. (Some weren't, but simply weren't interested themselves) At this point, I feel like sharing this with others that feel the same way is the next big step I need on the path to self improvement.

Thanks for reading this if you've made it this far, I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to sharing my glove stories, experiences and findings with like minded glove fans.
stranell
Occasional poster

Re: Greetings from Central Texas

Post by stranell »

Hi. Agree with you regarding wearing female leather gloves. They are so much more soft en fitting better....specialy the old kid leather gloves !
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :whoop:

You're most welcome to share here. I hope we can contribute to your self-improvement. ;)

Make yourself at home, and have fun!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Nap

Return to “Introductions”