Leather Glove love.. hello from the UK

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

30somethinggirl
Newcomer

Leather Glove love.. hello from the UK

Post by 30somethinggirl »

Hi!

Not my first time on WWGFA, was on here a couple of years ago as 20somethinggirl and forgot all my logins!

A little bit about me.. 30 something, love leather gloves, especially tight black driving gloves on men. Fantasise frequently about leather gloves, riding crops and dominant men in tight leather gloves serving up a gloved spanking.

My first gloved fantasy was when I was 13/14 years old. I rode horses and had already developed a liking for riding crops and tight riding gloves, especially leather ones from about the age of 11. My mothers boyfriend at the time had an open fetish for high heels and long leather boots and I knew he was quite kinky. I used to fantasise about him wearing tight leather driving gloves and punishing me for being naughty in them, thinking about him serving a leather gloved spanking and bending me over his knee or using a riding crop with leather clad hands to control me misbehaving..
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Leather Glove love.. hello from the UK

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi! Welcome back! :yay:

You should keep doing this, forget your login in 10 years and come back as 40somethinggirl. :lol: (Or perhaps 40somethingwoman, by then?)

Either way, Good to have you again!
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

I am a hetero male and thus usually not much aroused when I see other men in..uh..."that way".
But I must admit that I get very aroused by that image:

Not that I enjoy spanking or something and I am not quite interested in that guy's prominent features in his trousers, but if I'd wear this leather jacket/tailcoat and the leather gloves, I think I'd look not much different. . .

I personally love well-dressed, well-mannered ladies and gentlemen and when they tastefully wearing leather. Of course, I also and slowly finalize my look, but it's very hard to come by well-made jabots and the likes.

There is something about that tasteful mix of leather and lace and other fine textiles that I enjoy so much. So it sometimes happen that I appear wearing something like this when meeting family:

These gloves are a dream that came true - the fit is perfect, they wear incredibly comfy and the leather is extremely soft!

So yes, I can understand your liking for such "themes" as I am one of the few who actually enjoy leather in a combination instead of a quick'n'dirty affair and back into the drawer.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Welcome (back) Administering a leather gloved spanking sounds good. Would definitely be a job for unlined leather gloves
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

@30something girl, do you have much of a leather gloves collection yourself? I have around 10 pairs of different colours and linings. There's so many more options with women's leather gloves so my wife has countless pairs
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

Welcome 30somthinggi
Loula
Occasional poster

Post by Loula »

Hi again! I remember talking to you a few years ago about our mutual fetish for leather gloved men 🙂
leatherglovelover
Regular poster

Post by leatherglovelover »

Hi there, welcome back 😊
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

Hi, like rubber and leather gloves.
Leather gloves as said above have to be tight and unlined to arouse me. Not very often you see men wearing them and you get excited.
lglove

Post by lglove »

Welcome back!! :)

Return to “Introductions”